Reviews for Father and Son
I hate any overly mushy fic, but this is an abomination! Wrong on multiple levels! Not even frieza was this wierd!
Im sorry...wait no im not not! This is wrong! No yaoi, incest, or pedephillia! Vegeta is not gay, trunks is not gay! I know this fic is old...but it should be burned and forgotten, you can write...youve got talent...but its going to the wrong places! Everything i listed is enough to make a fic dead to me, even one of them would do it! Just no, trunks even mentions he has a girlfriend, and vegeta does indeed love bulma in his own way, bjt this wrong, just NO!
claustro-phobia chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I have this rule that if I read a story, I must review it. Basically, all the same things apply from my last review.

I love your writing, and this piece particularly.
david chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
There FAGS And i love DBZ They are cold blooded warriors not soft faggish bunnys
jamiefin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
no sequel. What happens when Trunks finally does grow up he goes and tells goku and he kicks this ass and send that mf to hell
jamiefin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
why
hink chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
lovely. poor vegeta and mirai trunks.
Frank chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That's sick.

Incest and Yaoi are fine but pedophelia is just sick.
AcrylicDisaster chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
O.O HeeHee!

That was sweet
Omega Weapon chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
KIND OF SICK,BUT,SWEET!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Great story! Good work! Thanks for writing! -
kys chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
yuk this is sick vegeta isnt gay but yuk that is nasty saying he wonts to molester trunks. U HAV A SICK FUCKING MIND!
baitfish chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Even though the conventional side of me is telling me that this is icky, I still respect the quality of the writing. This was a good story.

I don't blame Vegeta for wanting his own son. Mirai Trunks can make even the straightest men want him. :P
mahougirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I think I'll probably go to hell for this (if not something else), but I really, really dig Trunks/Vegeta yaoi fic, and yours is very well written, and explores a bit about how their relationship could go in this direction. I think its interesting how Vegeta chooses to rationalize the relationship, by thinking of Mirai Trunks as a different person than baby Trunks. You should do a sequel. What happens when Trunks finally does grow up?
megan chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
WOW! Very good story! I love TxV fics!

Why don't you put it up at Dragonball Incest egroup? group/Dragonball_xIncestx/

I'm sure they'll love it!