Reviews for Father and Son
claustro-phobia chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I have this rule that if I read a story, I must review it. Basically, all the same things apply from my last review.

I love your writing, and this piece particularly.
david chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
There FAGS And i love DBZ They are cold blooded warriors not soft faggish bunnys
jamiefin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
no sequel. What happens when Trunks finally does grow up he goes and tells goku and he kicks this ass and send that mf to hell
jamiefin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
why
hink chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
lovely. poor vegeta and mirai trunks.
Frank chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That's sick.

Incest and Yaoi are fine but pedophelia is just sick.
AcrylicDisaster chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
O.O HeeHee!

That was sweet
Omega Weapon chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
KIND OF SICK,BUT,SWEET!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Great story! Good work! Thanks for writing! -
kys chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
yuk this is sick vegeta isnt gay but yuk that is nasty saying he wonts to molester trunks. U HAV A SICK FUCKING MIND!
baitfish chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Even though the conventional side of me is telling me that this is icky, I still respect the quality of the writing. This was a good story.

I don't blame Vegeta for wanting his own son. Mirai Trunks can make even the straightest men want him. :P
mahougirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I think I'll probably go to hell for this (if not something else), but I really, really dig Trunks/Vegeta yaoi fic, and yours is very well written, and explores a bit about how their relationship could go in this direction. I think its interesting how Vegeta chooses to rationalize the relationship, by thinking of Mirai Trunks as a different person than baby Trunks. You should do a sequel. What happens when Trunks finally does grow up?
megan chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
WOW! Very good story! I love TxV fics!

Why don't you put it up at Dragonball Incest egroup? group/Dragonball_xIncestx/

I'm sure they'll love it!
Raven Layne chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
WOW! That was fantastic! The scene at the door of the room was so sweet and tender, balancing the more disturbing bits. I keep typing out sentences here, then deleting them, because I don't know how to phrase my meaning! The pairing itself isn't disturbing at all, I love MTxV, and even TxV is sexy, I guess it is just the final part that I find unsettling; that he would turn away from his son, physically in the moment, and emotionally throughout his life, because of his relationship with Mirai. Not disturbing in a BAD way, just makes you think.
Elemental Rhythm chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Woah. This fic kinda took me by surprise. But I enjoyed reading it.

Were you planning on writing another chapter? If you do,I'll read & review it.

Ja ne!