Reviews for Always Beside You
Wow! That was so well written! Good job, bud!
Babethetacostho chapter 29 . 1/4
Aww, is this the end of the story? I hope not... I wanted to see more of Bankotsu and Jakotsu's relationship! If so, this is a cute ending! I love how in the end they are all together! Do Renkotsu and Ginkotsu like each other? Same with Kyoukotsu and Mukotsu? I loved this story, it's great to remember that they are indeed human and have emotions. Good job, I hope to see more from you.
sapphireLavender chapter 29 . 10/6/2017
This is kind of an evil place to abandon a story.
Bokmal14 chapter 29 . 9/10/2009
I like this fanfiction and if possible would like to read more fo this story.
Charity322 chapter 29 . 1/29/2009
I know you said there was little to no chance of you updating any Inuyasha stories anymore but I still hope you get the inspiration to finish this one some day because I think it's really good. :)

I love the way you write the Shichinintai together and the way you do Jakotsu and Bankotsu's relationship and I want to see what happens in the future!
RainxBow777 chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
OMG! I almost cried. I cant believe Bankotsu saved Jakotsu! Your fanfic is amazing!
Scott chapter 29 . 3/24/2008
That was excellent! Just the way I expected it to be! Without a doubt, Bankostu and Jakotsu are my favorite couple. And I know they'll always be together. Keep writing, you have a great talent!

Scott
Stormbringer246 chapter 29 . 1/1/2008
Aw, I finally finished all the chapters you have out of this. Which brings me to the question- probably the one most asked now-a-days that's most likely getting a little old- but is this story complete or are there more chapters still to come/that might come? (the story's not marked as "complete", but the last chapter makes it seem as though it could be so I was just wondering)

Anyways, to the actual review part of this. What's there to say? I am head over heels in love with this! After finishing the Shichinin-tai arc in the manga (yes, I am one of the lame people who fallows the Viz publication, although scanlations are looking better and better) I needed more of them. And I found this. And then I fell in love (While at the same time having Kagura x Sesshoumaru branded into my heart from your other series I'm in the middle of and loving to death).

So, no matter if there are more chapters to come or not, Thank you very much for taking the time t write all 29 (wow!) chapters of this amazing ('amazing' isn't the half of it) piece.
Silver Mirror chapter 29 . 8/24/2007
Awsome story! I loved it!
Onyxlight chapter 29 . 8/2/2007
Please oh please update this I am so in love with this fic!

This is too wonderful for words!~
Onyxlight chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
SQUEE!

Easily my fav chapter thus far.

Keep up the good work
Onyxlight chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Very nice I love how all of this is coming together...you are quite the story teller. :o)
kirayasha aka kira chapter 28 . 6/2/2007
Also... I just remembered something I had wanted to add to my other review...

Ban's got a dislocated shoulder? Well, I did some research on that for a fic I wrote where i needed Jak to sound like a woman in labor. You see, that type of injury is extremely painful, and requires morphine in order to pop the shoulder back into place... What I'm getting at is while i cna see him having an adrenaline rush while battling Gatenmaru as his life depended on it. Snuggling up with Jak, never mind putting him on horseback, would cause him to probably pass out from the pain, spoiling what otherwise was a sweet romantic moment. ; So you might want to rethink that.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 29 . 6/2/2007
Let me say that I loved this and can't wait for the next chapter!

That said, I've noticed you had several minor easily fixable grammar errors running through this as well as misused words which were rather distracting. Also you need to make it clearer who's speaking when you have blocks of dialog. I found I often had to reread them to figure it out. ;

If you'd like I can beta this for you, or even just the next/future chapter(s) if you'd like. I can be reached here & I'll give you my email.

That said, I'm going to amke sure i put this on alert so i don't miss anything!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
*laughs* This is one of the best lines in the whole fic: “Kyoukotsu, don’t play with your food,” Mukotsu muttered as he picked up his crate of poisons and secured it to his back.

*laughs* Love Mukotsu's sense of humor!