Reviews for A different path
I'mafanofFANFICTIONS chapter 3 . 10/11
Whoa this is REALLY interesting. Since chapter one I was like, "please don't change their attitudes, please don't change their personalities" and by now I know that you maintained what Kikyo and Kagome mainly had the difference in. Their personalities.

I can't wait to read more of this. Especially when Kagome is ressurected. Given how kind hearted she could be, then regarding InuKik I think all would be well tho not without some hurt. And given how Kikyo's ability the jewel shards could easily be found. What really comes is the flow of the story. What would happen since their was this big change in plot caused just by switching the roles of two women?
Interesting.
astryn chapter 1 . 4/23
This is really great. Update soon
Lover of Emotions chapter 5 . 3/15
that is good. update soon please.
Ladylen chapter 4 . 11/15/2018
OMG Continue please, I really love the story and Kikyo is my favorite character! (Sorry for my English) :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2018
Interesting indeed. It was very entertaining to see the slight shifts in character dynamics due to the role swap. I adore this Kikyo and looking forward with with both anticipation and unease to how undeadbutdead Kagome will be portrayed.
SacredxMaiden chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
Really enjoying the concept! Please continue:)
astryn chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Well written! Please update
DY Guy chapter 3 . 5/21/2018
Hm, this looks interesting, whenever you feel like updating it again given all your other interests. Good luck!
iris-the-chobit chapter 3 . 4/29/2018
I stumbled upon this fanfic..and I'm glad I did!
I devoured the first three chapters in one sitting.
I love your idea for this fic and the way you're writing :)
I will be anxiously awaiting your next update!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
Good three chapters
Daemonic chapter 2 . 4/28/2018
Interesting, though I wonder if A) whether Kaede will go back in time alongside Kikyo and B) if the elder of the village is now Kagome's brother Souta or Kagome's grandfather? Good luck!
Meteor Gin chapter 2 . 4/24/2018
I didn't think it would be that interesting an idea, but it is. I hope you cuntiue it
Alumina chapter 1 . 3/28/2018