Reviews for A Moment of Weakness or Courage?
jenwincart chapter 1 . 1/9
loved it
mangosmum chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
It's always shocking to me how rude the Bennet women are. Lydia and Kitty can't keep their mouths shut in public and spit out half truths which only serve to embarrass or create mischief. Mrs Bennet is even as rude and lacking in basic manners as Caroline or Lady Catherine except she's shrill and screeching.
Kartos chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Advertising is against the TOS. If you're taking it down, take the whole thing down before you and everyone who does this gets FF completely shut down.
Jnbraden chapter 3 . 11/27/2020
It WILL bE publish?! Yay! Congratulations.
Colleen S chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Wonderful story! I will be watching for it on Kindle!
4leafclover0120 chapter 4 . 11/25/2020
Can’t wait to read the rest of the story
RobinLea chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
So a change you may or may not care to make. No blueberries. I know it is nit picky I just happen to love blueberries hence I know they are North American plant and the plants were not imported back to England in any number during this period. If any berries were brought to England it would be in dried form only.
Blacklightco chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
Lmao I was in the middle of rereading this and now the chapters are gone rip
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
Wait, why are all the other chapters gone?
Jnbraden chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
Once I realized you finished it I was re-reading it from the beginning. Does this mean that you will publishing and I will have chance to finish it some time? Otherwise this was a sad waste and very disappointing. :(
Jnbraden chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
What happened? I was hoping to finish this and was reading chapter 13 and now it all gone ! Why?!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 18 . 11/20/2020
This has disturbed me for a while but isn't Colonel Fitzwilliam's name Richard?
Colleen S chapter 27 . 11/10/2020
Oh! That was a tear-jerker!
Colleen S chapter 25 . 11/10/2020
Wonderful! Now the Bennett have better manners but haven't lost their love! AND Darcy and Georgina IL have love of a big family! Beautiful!
Colleen S chapter 24 . 11/10/2020
Oh so glad you're back! Hope are well! Such a lovely story!