Reviews for Bounty Hunter
sashi91112 chapter 11 . 1/1
OMG i know it's already been 13 years after u posted this BUT I RLY WISH I COULD SEE THAT NC17 SCENE SO IF UR STILL THERE AND ABLE TO SEE THIS AND STILL HAVE THAT SCENE SAVED IN UR FILES, I'D BE REALLY REALLY FUCKIN GRATEFUL TO HAVE IT COS I LOVE THIS STORY, IT STAYED FOREVER IN MY MEMORY DESPITE HAVING READ IT ALL THOSE YEARS BEFORE SO IM REREADING IT NOW AND OH GOD HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THE OFFER FOR THE NC17 SHOT SFLSKDJFL my email address is huhu
Ari chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
HMMM Very interesting. good job
Xanaeroth chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Oh my lord. I just began on this story but I'm in love with it already! Could you please send me the nc-17 version of it at ? Pretty please?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Kind of disappointing that Harry didn't get out of this dark phase and actually appreciate Draco. This isn't going to be a fave anymore, it was, but I just don't care for the idea of Harry being a dark, unforgiving bast*rd who torments Draco. I know Draco's done some bad things in his life but he's not all that bad. Harry's just a jerk.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Harry is so stupid, he thinks this is what his parents would want. I bet they would be sorely disappointed that he turned dark.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Harry is not doing good, he thinks this is vengence. He's doing the same thing Voldermort and the Death Eaters do, which is kill. He's not making the world a better place, he's making it worse. I really, really despise dark Harry, he pisses me off. Still your writing is good, I just hate your characterization of Harry right now. I hate how you have him treating Draco.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I think Harry's doing the wrong thing. He'd never do something like this. He would never become a person everyone would hate.
tanadhari chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Amazing! H/D is a fave pairing of mine. Dark!Harry I love to read as well. Can't wait to start the sequel!
Consulting Shippers chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
This one was certainly diffrent from what I usally read. It was a nice change :). Well done
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
awesum! i love dark harry! cant wait to read the next part !
Jam Black chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Hi... i liked the story so far... but when i saw the other reviews... haha guess what i found... and so the reviews were true! NC-17!

may i please have it? oh, please oh please oh please! thanks very much!
drkmgic chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
oh my, such tension. woot! this is really incredible. i heard there was a more adult version of this. If so, where can i find it?
DDwelling chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
:O unexpected! but exciting.
Wandering.Unicorn7 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
This isn't really a review yet - I would like to see the NC-17 version of your chapters for this story and the sequel. I'd like to be able to read it all at once while I don't have internet available.

Pretty please?