Reviews for Bounty Hunter
Ari chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
HMMM Very interesting. good job
Xanaeroth chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Oh my lord. I just began on this story but I'm in love with it already! Could you please send me the nc-17 version of it at ? Pretty please?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Kind of disappointing that Harry didn't get out of this dark phase and actually appreciate Draco. This isn't going to be a fave anymore, it was, but I just don't care for the idea of Harry being a dark, unforgiving bast*rd who torments Draco. I know Draco's done some bad things in his life but he's not all that bad. Harry's just a jerk.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Harry is so stupid, he thinks this is what his parents would want. I bet they would be sorely disappointed that he turned dark.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Harry is not doing good, he thinks this is vengence. He's doing the same thing Voldermort and the Death Eaters do, which is kill. He's not making the world a better place, he's making it worse. I really, really despise dark Harry, he pisses me off. Still your writing is good, I just hate your characterization of Harry right now. I hate how you have him treating Draco.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I think Harry's doing the wrong thing. He'd never do something like this. He would never become a person everyone would hate.
tanadhari chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Amazing! H/D is a fave pairing of mine. Dark!Harry I love to read as well. Can't wait to start the sequel!
Consulting Shippers chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
This one was certainly diffrent from what I usally read. It was a nice change :). Well done
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
awesum! i love dark harry! cant wait to read the next part !
Jam Black chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Hi... i liked the story so far... but when i saw the other reviews... haha guess what i found... and so the reviews were true! NC-17!

may i please have it? oh, please oh please oh please! thanks very much!
drkmgic chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
oh my, such tension. woot! this is really incredible. i heard there was a more adult version of this. If so, where can i find it?
DDwelling chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
:O unexpected! but exciting.
Wandering.Unicorn7 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
This isn't really a review yet - I would like to see the NC-17 version of your chapters for this story and the sequel. I'd like to be able to read it all at once while I don't have internet available.

Pretty please?
GoldenVXN chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
What an awesome story! I love everything about it! It will be on my must read again list! If you are still offering to send the NC-17 chapter to reviewers please send me a copy ::wink wink:: to that would be totally awesome! Thank you for sharing your story and I cannot wait to read more!