Reviews for I'm asleep and Dreaming~Part one
Kylie chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I love Breaking Rank, and I love this story! Next chapter should be great
CRMurphy chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I liked "Breaking Rank" the book and I'm glad that someone wrote a fanfic for this category, thank you. Anyways, that story was indeed cute and it definitely made me smile a little bit..
demented child chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE! Good plot!
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
I just finished reading this book THIS afternoon! I LOVED it, as well!;)
Allison chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
I didn't much like the extended ending it was cheesey but sence you have clearly read the book I have a question. I'm doing a report on Breaking Rank and I understand the entire book except for one section in Chaper nine, the third secton starts with, "Baby came softly in..." , I did not understand , in that section, what was happening. Sence you clearly understand the book can you or some one else please explain it to me at my email, . Thank You .

Allison
Caetlin Vermeer chapter 2 . 3/1/2002
Awwwww...How sweet! i loved this story did you think it was fabulas?
GirlwithIssues chapter 2 . 12/2/2001
GREAT. again as i reviewed the other lil poem, this was great. i loved the book and thought i was the only one who read it
just me chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
I just finished reading Braking Rank like two weeks ago and couldn't believe someone wrote a ff about it. I didn't think it was that popular. NEWay, just wanted to say good story and keep it up _ I can't believe that you made Baby almost die!
gueck chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
wow,

real good! but.. only 2?

invent some more fan fics cos i love romance 1's.

c-ya

gueck
caitie chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
When i saw that there was a breaking rank fanficton, i just had to read it, it is one of my fave books. You did a pretty good job too...
Kelley Belly chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Good job, merry christmas u got a good reveiw!