Reviews for My Freckled Angel
Ahhh the cutenesss
Luci chapter 3 . 6/28/2019
Musicalception
whatifweareallfictional chapter 27 . 4/19/2019
This was also super cute. I love it!
Fausti chapter 27 . 7/22/2018
please keep writing this! its so good!
Me chapter 27 . 7/14/2018
The word you are looking for is pining, not pinning.
Pinning means "to put a pin onto something".
Pining means "to long for or miss something intensely".
Still, good fanfic :)
CinnamonRoll347 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
So adorable! You did a really great job since the beginning. I’ve loved reading all the chapters and waiting to see what’s next! I hope you keep writing!
alleinad chapter 27 . 7/13/2018
AHHHH! SO ADORBLE HSHFHZUAJSB i'm so sad this story is ending but glad to see the finale, keep on writing you have a talent! (even if it's not hamilton fan fiction ;) ) i'll be sure to read more of your story's if they come out. for now though, cheers! :)
alleinad chapter 26 . 7/6/2018
JJdhhshfjfjis ITS SO CUTE RHIXJCJDJSJJCJX ! JUst HSJJDC
alleinad chapter 25 . 7/1/2018
AHHHBDJDHDJXHX! I ALREADY! KNOW HOW! IT ENDS! BUT I NEED THIS! TO BE COMEPLETED! HDJFJNC
AwkwardJello chapter 24 . 7/1/2018
I posted the previous review by accident before I could finish typing, but the third reason why I love this is because Lams is my OTP and I just love it so much!
AwkwardJello chapter 25 . 7/1/2018
This was one of the first Lams fanfics I've ever read, and by far one of the best. I love this for so many reasons:
few grammar mistakes. Some of the other fanfics I've read have interesting storylines, but the amount of grammar mistakes in them made me stop reading immediately. Thank you for checking your spelling and not making my eyes water.
plot is simple, but sweet.
alleinad chapter 24 . 6/25/2018
End of the story?! Upsetting but at the same time I need to know how it ends! Keep up the aWesOOOMMMEEE WORK! cheers!
alleinad chapter 23 . 6/18/2018
So close! reading this story is like when you skip to see the ending of a book but still read it to see that part happen aND RIGHT NOW WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO "THAT" PART! alSo i jUst GoTTa rEminD yaLL hOw awEsOme thiS stOry iS!
SnowNinjaAJ chapter 23 . 6/18/2018
Can I just say how hilariously adorable this was? It's great. I'm looking forward to whatever's next! In the meantime keep Creating!

~Snow

P.S. Thanks for the thanks! (Ok, that sounded stupid, but it really made my day! 3)
alleinad chapter 22 . 6/14/2018
feb 13? oOooOOooOoo does hat mean the next update is going to be feb. 14 ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
and I am am aware of what happens feb. 14 ;-)