Reviews for My Freckled Angel
SnowNinjaAJ chapter 22 . 6/14/2018
I just found this... And I freaking LOVE IT! It's really relaxing and adorable. I'm really looking forward to future updates! A quick idea for the third installment of this series: Maybe you could try to pull in other characters, or put in a chapter or two from Laf's POV? I found it's a little easier to come up with story ideas when there is a slight split. Have a nice day/evening/whatever, and keep Creating!

~Snow

P.S. I personally liked the changing in Laf's contact name, I think it just made the whole exchange more entertaining.
Layla Lynn chapter 21 . 6/5/2018
I Think A Laurens POV Would Be Funny,Just A Quick Glimpse Of His State,Reasonings And Pure Shock At Alex's Message
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2018
So by a few minutes you mean several hours! C’mon update plz! This is too good for u to stop. update soon or all the cute gay turtlez will shed a tear and one pink fluffy unicorn will die.
Hamilton Fan chapter 18 . 5/28/2018
It's 3:32 am I am keep rereading this is the first story beCaUSE I ACTUALLY LOVE THEM HEHFBFHVJ
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 17 . 5/21/2018
I feel so stupid ahaha. I just realised that there was a first story and read it so now I know why John was ignoring Alexander! It was fun imagining the possibilities though!
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 17 . 5/20/2018
Nnnuuuuu... poor chahld
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 16 . 5/18/2018
Once again, fantastic chapter! My guess is John has had some trouble with his father, or, his wife? He does have one, I don’t know if he does in this universe but it’s a possibility. It’s probably because someone told him not to though, maybe? I love how you always leave me guessing!
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 15 . 5/11/2018
‘‘Tis I, the Frenchiest Fry. John, John, John. I know that if you are ghosting Alex you must have a very good reason because let’s be honest, have you seen him? So, I have come to the conclusion that something bad has happened. Please be okay Freckled Angel. My dearest, Alex, the worst thing you can do is start becoming obsessive, it’s not a good look on you. Now, this may or may not be good advice (you are in a story, you can’t take my advice but here goes) but it might be best to just keep going to the café and wait it out, John will come to you when he’s ready (if he can). Finally, my dearest *breathe* Author, you are excellent in what you do, don’t stop what you’re doing (unless you hurt my precious CINNAMON BEAN TOO SMALL AND CUTE FOR MINE AND EVERYONE ELSES HEARTS) you are seriously talented and I look forward to entry 16.
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 14 . 5/6/2018
Alex be stress texting! It’s gonna be okay Alex, I’m sure if you ask the author very nicely, they might let John text you back and hopefully let us know how my sweet and preCIOUS CINNAMON ROLL TO GOOD FOR THIS EARTH is doing. I have the honour to be your obedient servant, xx
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 13 . 5/6/2018
Yaaayyy more tmr i literally just finished reading johns pov and i want to know what was going through alex’s head when john walks through the door :3
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 13 . 5/6/2018
Oh no, I hope my little cinnamon roll is okay. I have gotten WAY too attached to these characters to have them feeling not so good. My dearest, Alex, you are such a flirt. You remind me of myself, an extremely anxious bean who flirts as a first language.
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 12 . 4/28/2018
This is so cute. You like my nickname? It’s what people call me, my real name is Paige. My nicknames consist of: Paggers, Pagorooney, Pajjjj, Paigelet and knobhead. Please take your pick!
Itshappyprincess chapter 11 . 4/24/2018
OMG, this story is just amazing! I love your writing too!
GrabTheSpotlight chapter 11 . 4/20/2018
Cuteness overload oh my goodness
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2018
Update NOW you better btw I have read both perspectives they are fuckin lit
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »