Reviews for Unchanging
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 8/28
Mac is very lucky to of found such a caring friend in the Army- bada** Delta like Jack. To bad MAc can't seem to realize Jack cares for him and just wants what best for him health wise.
TerriJ chapter 4 . 5/27
This was hilarious! More more more more
WynonaRose chapter 4 . 5/10
Poor Jack is exhausted. Hope he does go get some sleep. I bet Mac really will feel better in his own bed. He was just captured and tortured and so far being rescued doesn't feel any different. Keep going.
This chapter’s great, but were the onions necessary? Jk, I love it! Squee! Mac escaping and Jack carrying him back and handcuffing him is absolutely fantastic. I love reading stories about the beginnings of their friendship and Jack’s mothering tendencies.
Dlwells51 chapter 4 . 5/9
'You gearing up for a fight? You'll lose man.' And, ' don't mention my exercise this morning' that whole exchange was too funny! The way you portray these guys is so entertaining, you must keep it up, please!
lenail125 chapter 4 . 5/9
Awwww! love those two
daleaikman chapter 3 . 4/16
Great chapter. I really liked that the puppy dog eyes didn't work in Jack. And how much he cares about Mac.
Can't wait for more.
inatepaz chapter 3 . 4/15
Hmm like where this is going. I can't wait to see this resolved. Keep up the good work.
inatepaz chapter 2 . 4/15
Ahhh my heart is breaking with that last line. Good thing you have chapter 3 already done. Moving on to read that now!
Lhaven chapter 3 . 4/15
Love that Jack was able to be strong with Mac’s puppy dog eyes! :)
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 4/15
Really feel for both of them. Poor Mac.
Complicated-little-Jellie chapter 3 . 4/15
Really enjoying this!
Take You Down chapter 3 . 4/14
I’m so happy you finally updated this awesome little fic! Thanks a bunch for this wonderful chapter! Can’t wait to read more! Update soon plz!
Anon chapter 3 . 4/14
Awwwwwwwwwwww...
Mac and Jack bromance with Mac whump and a side of Mac-acting-as-young-as-he-is-while-hurt/sick/drugged is all I've ever wanted out of this fandom!
parisindy chapter 2 . 4/9
Gahhh and now my heart is broken