Reviews for Taking a Chance
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 1 . 8/14
super cute romance story!
bukspiks chapter 1 . 5/14
Im currently reading ur stories nd i just want to appreciate u as an author. Ur plots are nice and i love how ur not unnecessarily prolonging the stories or making it too dramatic. Ur short stories are very heartwarming, this world has too much heavy drama in it. :)
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 5/11
That stunt would make the best man speech ever! Great story!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 5/9
So very cute and sweet! Loved this!
Calindy chapter 1 . 5/7
Definitely Sweet!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 4/26
Awe lol
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 4/8
Loved it
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 4/7
So sweet. I love how Hermione chastised him for potentially breaking his neck but can’t help but smile at the gesture. I read that ridiculous review Ara Jane left you and want you to know as a reader who is happily making my way through all of your stories, please don’t let the haters get you down. Cowards use digital media as a way to be rude and snarky because they can hide behind a screen and a keyboard. I love your stories so please don’t let them bully you. You’re way better than they could ever be :)
Hecate'sShadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/29
Hey, so unfortunately I saw all your updates late because I was drowning in school stuff so I didn't know you had a new story or new chapters till last night. I don't usually leave reviews and I know I'm late but I just want to say that you're my favorite writer here and I love all your stories and your writing style. Every time I read your work I'm always amazed by your ability to create completely new versions of the characters and the world. You take some common tropes and transform them into your own, and as a writer I aspire to be even a fraction of how good you are tbh.

Anyway yeah TL;DR: you're awesome. I love you. Keep it up
gwtuh chapter 1 . 3/27
Hi, I'm also another reader who don't usually review but caught your A/N note on latest chapter of Tales from the Dark Side. Please don't let haters get you down. I've read and love all your stories, especially the dark ones! I've made my brother a convert to dramione due to children of the dark series ] Always looking forward to your new stories!
Very good
phoenix26 chapter 1 . 3/25
As usual, good work. Nice story and I liked Blaise and his comments. :)
Andre.ita28 chapter 1 . 3/24
I wanted to leave a review in this one shot because of the comment you made in one of your updates about this story and how people reviewed it. I really love all your stories, and I have been a fan of your work for soooo long... This one shot was different in a good way, it amazes me how you can create so many different and unique stories and have us longing for more and more. Please don't let the bad reviews of jealous people get to you. You are an amazing writer and your stories are fascinating, intriguing and so romantic! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, lots of love, Andrea. :)
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 3/23