Reviews for Star Fox Adventures: Krazoa Legends
Fox MC's Editor chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
WOnderful dude
Arlando chapter 21 . 4/2/2004
I just got myself back on track and remembered your fic. Now that I have more time to write I wanted to say that this is one of those reads that once its over your disappointed. Not because the fic was bad but because it had to end.
In all efforts this was one of the best fics I've read in a while. Your story was great and as each chapter came around your writing got better and better. You improved from the very first chapter to this last one. Great Job!
Anyway, this was a great fic. So sorry it had to end but all good things must come to an end. Anyway, this was a fantastic fic. I should read more of your works someday. What am I saying? I should? I WILL!
Jack Stryker chapter 21 . 11/3/2003
Well, it took me a while, but I finally finished this. I was mostly busy writing my own and taking care of schoolwork and stuff.

Anyhue, this story was great. Quite funny and full of action just the way I like it. I like how instead of having a typical Andross battle, you just got right to the point. The ending was beautiful too.
Trust Witness chapter 21 . 10/27/2003

You write so beautifully!

I loved this story, I really liked it :)

I can tell how much thought and effort you must have put into it... But it came out great _ Good job!

Wolfox Okamichan chapter 21 . 10/24/2003

(Okamicahn cries and then sniffs)

Hehehe... Nice ending... Still, I wish WOlf did get married... Nevertheless I like, no, love it!

Wow, and I thought James would be a goner... Oh well, hey! I'll read your Digimon fic! Make sure ol' WereGarurumon is there! LOLOL

(Goushin takes a pic of you and Purin kisses you!)
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 20 . 10/18/2003

I liked how Janus expressed his affection, ur I mean Cecilia! That goes to show em! And, what do you mean by a new way of killing Andross? Is it because he has a new body? (like in my fics _)

I updated! And we finally have Yu-gi-Oh Anime in our country! Keep on writing your fics!
Arlando chapter 19 . 10/14/2003
This is an excellent fic with a great story and nicely written. A few small mistakes here and there but it's nothing I haven't done. I like your use of dialogue as well. It's always nice to author's do more than just describe the environment at every waking moment. The story flows smoothly. Great job!
Jenryu chapter 19 . 10/12/2003
Wow...this is an awesome story! It's VERY nicely written, I must say!

By the way, thanks for reviewing mine!

Wolfox Okamichan chapter 18 . 10/5/2003
Hmm... Isn't Meteo a dangerous Asteroid Belt? Oh well, he must've been insane charging his ship through there!

And, I have a question... Is Dinosaur Planet inside Lylat System? Because if it is, I wonder what Sapphire will do!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 16 . 9/17/2003
Nice chapter! Sorry if I haven't reviewed out! Anyway, I like Janus! No, I'm not gay or anything! (I have a girlfriend!) I can picture him as a cute character!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 14 . 8/23/2003
I wanna know what they saw! _ Just kidding!

I like how the story is coming to! Yey! Andross will be brought back to life! (Imagines a resurrection theme from movies!) Hah! I love it!
Jack Stryker chapter 14 . 8/21/2003
Lookin' good. So, the villain's going to try to bring Andross back from the dead, huh? You know, I had thought about something like that for my first story, but I eventually discarded that idea.
Okamichan 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 13 . 8/5/2003
Hehehe... I wonder what will Fox do to WOlf...

Hmm... Can Alma do MBarrier like in Final Fantasy Tactics? Just kidding! Keep it up! I like it!

(uploaded ONI _)
Aria Zephyr chapter 13 . 8/3/2003
They're probably just gonna stare stupidly at each other for five seconds, too shocked to move until some bad guy comes running around the corner and they all gotta run again, aren't they? This oughta be interesting...
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 12 . 7/23/2003
[sniffs at a tissue] That was romantic! [blows nose again] :LOL:

Anyway, nice escape! Poor guardie! Depromotion or decapitation! Anyway, why not give Alma a Wind Book 3 from Legend of Legaia and do a Hurrican Kick! (Left-High-High-High-High-Low-Right) Just kidding!

Loaded your long awaited THC ONI! Also, wanna join the class at THC Juniors?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »