Reviews for Star Fox Adventures: Krazoa Legends
Wolf-ODonnell chapter 10 . 7/4/2003
You made me... er, I mean, Wolf into a good guy? Eh, that's okay. I did that for a very early fanfic of mine called Cage for Satan and then for Silent Peaks. It didn't turn out too good, so ever since then I kept Wolf as a bad guy.

I love the way you're trying to set up Fox as some kind of Legendary Hero, partially coz it's an exaggerated take on what I'm doing for my fanfic. Heh, heh, heh...

Oh, by the way, the fanfic could do with slightly more description. Not Tolkien-level description poisoning, but some more vibrant description would do well in making this fanfic really come alive.
Okamichan 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 11 . 6/24/2003
Hah! Just as I thought! You'll adding a ressurection of James in your fic! :) :) I see that they'll have a littlr bit of freight experience with him... OOHH SPOOKY!

Anyway, I like it! James is back!

(New chap's in THC JR!)
Jack Stryker chapter 11 . 6/24/2003
This chapter was real exciting. I loved it. I'll try to remember your new name.
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 10 . 6/21/2003
Wow! Now your also putting Japanese songs like me ;)! Did you compose it, or did it came from an anime? Anyway, nice job on the story! I like how you crafted Wolf's past. I really liked it! It is somehow "doomy". Sorry if I wasn't able to review for a while, I wasn't able to go online this week due to some internet problems. Oh yeah, I have also loaded a new chap!

(BTW, in your msn group in StarFox Legends, I clicked in join but it says it's still in maintainance XO... Oh well, call me Wolfox Okami(chan):) )
Rick Ons chapter 10 . 6/17/2003
It seems Wolf is one of those characters who would make a good evil-turned-good guy. Anyway, since you were kind to read and review my fic I thought I'd do the same to you.

So far it's pretty good, but if at all possible you should probably not let your paragraphs get bigger than about five snetences, it cuts down on the jumble associated with long speech.

Even so, you're still doing a good job, and in response to your review of ch.2 in my fic I think I did have more in Fox's character by ch.7
Jack Stryker chapter 10 . 6/14/2003
That was a sad story about Wolf's past. Poor kid. Good writing, though. "The New Recruit" is finished by the way.
Foxmerc chapter 9 . 6/2/2003
Good chapter, keep it up!
Link88 chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
Hey this is great

i love it

you give your chaiters to much emotion

but when it is finished i would love to read it

(put some more jokes in it, the ones you have are great)
Okamichan 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
Nice chapter! Well, looks like Cerinia will have a rival/enemy from now on! Oh yeah, Krystal really is an oracle! She can predict something! Kepp it up!
Crasher1 chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
interesting fic

please stop badgering me about reviewig ur fic! i'm doing the best i can! and frankly, your zealot-like attempts to get reviews are extremely annoying

did i mention it's a good fic?
Kxo Krazoa 6 chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
Hi... it's Kxo Krazoa 6! I'm about half way through chapter 3 (unfortunately i can't finish right now) but so far the story has been great! I like the idea of, what I think to be, a mind controlling device... exciting! I'll review again when I finish the story.
Jack Stryker chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
Nice work with the reunions. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. By the way, Chapter 6 of "The New Recruit" will be uploaded soon.
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
It's a good idea! The good guys are finally going back to being good and everyone's reuniting (especially Katt and Falco!) Keep it up! Can't wait to hear more!
Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Nice I read Chapters 1-7 and Im VERY Impressed, You Got the Characters personalitys pretty Well Captured, Ill Be looking Forward to more
Arlando chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
Well, since you so kindly read my fic and you even asked me to read yours in your review, I decided to do so since you asked so nicely. Anyway, I know I wasn't wrong in choosing to read this. You're a master at suspense it seems. You're storyline and plot is genius (but you know that already) and I'm very intrigued by what you have done. The suspense is tingling and it makes the reader want to come back for more. I like that.

The only problem was in earlier chapters. You had a lot of dialogue squished together. Like Falco and Fox would talk in the same paragraph. There's nothing wrong with that but you lose track of who's talking. I'm glad it was fixed later on. I'm really enjoying your fic and I hope that you continue with it, and I hope you continue to read mine.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »