Reviews for Star Fox Adventures: Krazoa Legends
Edi90 2 lazy 2 log on chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
Great idea, Okamichan! But that'll have to come later! But I promise they'll be in the story!
Okamichan 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
(ahem...) That's me! Thanks! Hey, why not make GalaxyWulf appear in your story!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
Keep it up! I can see the action burning! Write more!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
Nice story! SO Krystal really has a sister! Hmm... nice touch! Thanx for the reviews!
Garohchan chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
jeez

nice job puting okimichan
sfxfan chapter 6 . 5/19/2003
Well, I finally got around to reading your fic... I've been busy with school, since it's almost over, and all. It's pretty good and has a nice amount of suspense. The only thing I can say about it is that it gets confusing at times, like Chibi said... Try to split up dialogue between different people... Like in novels and such. Thanks for reviewing my fic! Update yours soon!
Alankria chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
seeing as you reviewed my story I thought I'd review yours... i like the plot, lots of twists and turns. It goes at a good pace and there's a lot going on without it being confusing.

One thing.

PLEASE remember that every time a new person speaks there's a new paragraph, otherwise it can get REALLY confusing. And then, once you've done that, upload in htm. or html. format (when saving your document, click on the bit that says 'word document' or something like that and scroll down to either 'web page' or 'html format') this makes sure it uploads properly. Sorry to be a drag but it's much easier to read when it's set out that way.

Rick Ons chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
This is great. But the suspense is killing me! Please update soon!
Edi90 chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
NOTICE FORM AUTHOR: IN THE PART WHERE FALCO SAYS HE WANTED TO BE A FIREFIGHTER, I MEANT THE TYPE THAT FIGHTS IN THE AIR ON A SHIP, NOT THE ONE THAT TAKES OUT FIRES! Again, thanks for reading this story!
Foxmerc chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Good going, it's developing nicely. Keep it up!
StormViper chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Nice i like very suspenceful keep it up and thanx for reviewung my first fic :)
Jack Stryker chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
This is pretty good. Keep it up.
The Psyche chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Chapter One is a bit short, but I don't mind in the least because the story you are developping seems to be very good. You have Fox's mind focussed on Krystal, and his father James Mccloud, who seems to be popular in fanfics at this current time. I know you have other chapters up, and I have not read them yet, but you could try and describe Fox's room and surroundings a bit more. But the way you describe Fox's feelings about Krystal and his father is very well done. You also have a fairly good usage of words, and in the right places. Altogether, good fanfic so far, and it looks like it will continue with flow...
Crasher1 chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
First off, thanx for the review of EOS. teh stroy actually stemmed from a really old original story i made about 2 years ago.

Anyway, Your story is certianly interesting and original, but it seems like i have been chanting this like a mantra for almost every fic i read. SLOW DOWN! While your fic certianly develops more on the scene than most fics, the pace of the fic is a little too quick, actually leaving my visualization of the scene way behind my actual reading of the fic. Otherwise, it's pretty good. Keep it up!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
Whoa! Falco did made a flash there! And Wolf finally met up with Fox! Great! Keep on writing! Thanks for the reviews!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »