Reviews for Star Fox Adventures: Krazoa Legends
Worker72 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
A good story , can't wait for the next one to be posted. I encourage anyone who reads this to read the story.
Megido chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
Hey dude, great story! PLEASE continue!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
Whoa! Wolf's still a bad-ass lupine, huh? Great! I'm really hooked up on your stoyy! Hey, could you check my Two Heroes Collide series? And uh, do you want a cute picture of my drawing on Katt and Wolf (StarFox Wolf, he's turned good) on each other and no, not a hentai? Just e0mail me!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
He he he eh... I was wrong... I thought WOlf would be here... Anyway, nice mystery! can't wait to hear more! Please R/R my Two Heroes Collide series!
Skyler-Kaiba chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
This is a great story! Please update soon. Just curious about one thing, though: the love triangle between Katt and Falco. Falco doesn't seem to like Katt too much in SF64 and you don't see Katt in SFA, so a very interesting pairing. Never thought of them as being together. Well, gotta go. Hope this helps in some small way!
heath 999 chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
Whoa! What's going on with this new threat? Please update soon!
Wolfox Okamichan chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Great job! Poor Fox, getting the nightmares! And, I might have a guess in that mysterious character (uh... W-O-L-F, right?) By the way, thanks for the review on Two Heroes Colliide! Uh, I must confess, I don't own StarFox Adventures ('cause I don't have a Gcube) or even the other StarFox games, but the internet's a vault of info, right?
Rick Ons chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Okay, you have a good story here with plenty of suspense and character development. But the setting descriptions; you could use a bit more of instance, while you mention in ch. 1 that the bad guys are in Meteo, you don't clarify if they're on a ship, a base, a space station etc.

I still like this,but since this is the "review" part and not the "compliment" part, I thought I'd say something that would maybe help you in some way.

So. I'm sorry if I sound a bit overcritical,but that's my honest opinion, however, you have a lot of good points in this story and I urge you to keep it up.
Gold Ninetails chapter 2 . 3/30/2003
Is it just me or is everything seeming like it was ripped off from me? *Pouts* Darn it! My fic was supposed to have Krystal stuck in a nightmare, not yours!

Yes, as I told you in the e-mail, I am hopelessly insane.

It's coming along great, but I might suggest that for every new quotation from a new person, there should be a paragraph. _ Good luck.
Atrox M chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Short intro, but definitely mysterious and brooding. It incites strong interest, I'm interested as to where this is going! I hope to see more in the near future.
heath 999 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
This is really good so far! Good luck with your first fanfic!
Desi angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
That was ok! i liked it! -~

i guess i liked it because u had falco in it...i like falco he's so damn tuff! if i try and keep someone alive during the game its falco. who cares about peppy and slippy and fox, wait...ok never mind but...

pleezz continue!