Reviews for Cruel Intentions
!
ThatGayNerd chapter 29 . 6/5
Wow it has taken some time to get to the end of this story but dear god was it worth it. This is definitely a story that I will come back to over and over again. It's been an amazing read and while the ending was a little bittersweet it was realistic(as realistic as a magical world story can be). Absolutely amazing and I will be sure to check out your sequel w/o a doubt
MaxximumRide666 chapter 29 . 3/2
Fuck that was fucking awesome story! You are an excellent writer and I adore this pairing so much!
I enjoyed every word of this, even the heartbreaking ones! I love Ginny and Gabrielle and Odette so much, and of course Harry! I even didn't mind Ron and Viktor for once!

This was just perfect and I cannot wait to start on the sequel. I'm so excited for it but I should probably sleep before I start otherwise I will never sleep XD

I genuinely couldn't stop reading and I would literally pay to have this professionally bound to put on my bookshelf! That's how good it is!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 26 . 3/2
Damn, that hurt. That hurt so fucking much. I am such a slut for painful drama like that though, but only when it's fictional!

This story is so. Fucking. Good. I've been inhaling it since I found it through the author of the Antique Store story and I am so fucking glad I did!

I have to go now, I have more chapter to inhale and more pain to feel!
Majsha chapter 30 . 2/20
Oh noooo noooo nooooooo sorry for my english but this broke my heart! I love your fic and how you you write, but the end destroyed me! I'd take it they can't be together right now, but that they met after 6 months and Hermione broke her heart and then they met two years later and each is different it nooooooooooo ! how can such love end up like that? then how do I trust someone in my life and believe in love? I need another end please! I literally cried the train's way home:D I just hate when people are different after split and everything is...oh fuck :(
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 30 . 11/3/2019
So glad there's a sequel.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 10/30/2019
I have a very low threshold for people like Ginny and refuse to have friends like her.
I don't understand why Hermione hasn't hexed the shit out of her for screwing with her the way she don't do what she does to other friends and enjoy it.
I am curious where you find the music since I have never heard of any of those bands?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 10/29/2019
Hermione almost broke down and gave into her desire for the Veela,but damn the girl is strong willed.
Will Fleur finally realize she has met her match?
I am surprised that Fleur didn't hex that bitch into next week.
I am still sure she is the one that slipped the note warning her about Fleur into her
andrewpine chapter 4 . 10/29/2019
Ginny is an asshole, fun is fun but she is pushing things to far.I don't see her as comedy relief I don't see what her doing to Hermione as is embarrassing her and friends don't do that to friends.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
I love Luna.I could see her in the future becoming the Headmistress of Hogwarts.
Is she starting to realize that her game has fallen apart and she really does need to grow up and stop using people for her own pleasure?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/29/2019
It seems her friend cheated by giving Hermione a heads up about Fleur.
cameron1812 chapter 21 . 9/18/2019
Yayayay! Just so sweetThank you!
cameron1812 chapter 16 . 9/17/2019
Absolutely beautiful. Stunning. Thank you!
cameron1812 chapter 12 . 9/17/2019
Yeahhhh! Awesome. Hermione unexpected. L.o.v.e. it!
Skierunner chapter 4 . 9/16/2019
Ohohoho this chapter was viciou loved it