Reviews for Bentley’s First Day
Athena chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I know you wrote this awhile ago, but this is hilarious! I hope you've written more of Cpt. Bentley...
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
lol Jack being described as a "paranoid loon" and "older cutie pie". lol Bentley sensing "competition" from Carter, and the little war of smiles. lol Rothman's "paperweight" comment, too. Nice continuity, there :)

-sil
black leather chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
OMG, that's funny.
I've just read all your stories and must admit that they are GREAT. You're a very talanted writer.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Three new stories, so little time. I am deeply, deeply shamed at the amount you done vs the amount I've done. **sigh**

Anyway.I really, really, really loved this. Esp her view of Teal'c... always knew he was a wall. (Though I kept getting that image of the time he slammed a door into a humans face- you know in the ep where he and Jack are on time loop?).

Also laughed at the line from Galxly Quest... anyway, go to go, want to read your other fics, then I swear I'm working on my own... Honset...
Pete chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
This is pretty good. Keep it going. I can always laugh at a good parody, and this is the start of what could be a very good one