Reviews for Learning to Fly
ReaderOfDramione chapter 5 . 2/23
absoSODDINGKEENGSlutel g! iloved it so much
ReaderOfDramione chapter 3 . 2/23
lily is one bitch too but hopefully she can redeem herself probably wont and rlly who cares tbh
ReaderOfDramione chapter 2 . 2/23
[mia is one stealing old bitch, and deseerves to die perpetually in pain as she relives her death forevrrrrrrr, ok sorry rant over
ReaderOfDramione chapter 2 . 2/23
poor kingsley, he was so embarrassed with the TaLk.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/31
Aww, this was a lovely story-thank you so much!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/30
I love this! (but then, I always do). I knew Dudders was going to get into spirit of the thing (great wedding, I might add).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/24
The problem with Lily making up with Hermione is that all Gryffindors are taught that anything they do is right, which is also the message she got from home. Having to be grateful to her sister is often a recipe for real total hatred. Petunia, on the other hand, has had to be out in the real world and be responsible for her own self, which may have knocked off the odd corner or so.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/23
No one expects the Hogwarts Inquisi-oh, wait, that's Umbridge's line.

But if the Great Old One will dispose of Voldemort, eh. What kind of tea does he like?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/22
Yeah, yeah, rocks fall, everyone dies...

Great start. Not very sorry for Eileen, not at *all* sorry for Tobias, whose body is all that remains.

I love this start to a saga of winged love (and I must say Leonardo Da Vinci would adopt both children, but especially Hermione).

What's up with Hermione's parents? Did they not notice their other two daughters whacking their youngest around and trashing her room?
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 4 . 1/21
That was SO very funny!
chloe1011997 chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
.great. Truly another masterpiece.
CoSmO333 chapter 5 . 12/1/2020
this was another wonderfully written fic and I loved it to pieces thank you for sharing
Clemmie-128 chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I don’t understand this story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2020
Awww, loved this story! I'll freely admit that my inner fangurl gets a little grumpy when people's ages or family situation are changed to make the characters fit the plot, but still, if the story seems good or I know the writer to be talented, I'll still (sometimes) push on and read anyway, and this is a great example of a story worth "pushing on with", lol. Great job!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 5 . 9/23/2020