Reviews for Learning to Fly
Yes, I did like chapter 2!
Lia chapter 5 . 7/13
One of the best stories I ever read on this site. Sharp dialogues, creative settings, witty, funny, filled with amazing creatures and a love between its characters that transcend all obstacles. Difficult to find a more talented author. Kudos! And Thanks!
HAB63 chapter 5 . 6/11
Awesome silliness. So glad you chose to share it.
Story Please chapter 3 . 5/31
I was surprised to find out their animagus forms, but it makes sense after the fact. The part with Sirius was surprising but not completely. Baby Harry was adorable as usual. And I’m glad that Hermione and Severus worked out their separation and became stronger for it!
Giraffes.1 chapter 5 . 5/21
Great story!
muumi2three chapter 2 . 5/15
Mail Order Wings in chapter 1 - a charming book that deserves fan fiction but I never expected to see any. Cthulhu in chapter 2.

All I have to say is: That escalated quickly. I am smiling so widely. Cannot wait for chapter 3.
Hollowg1rl chapter 5 . 5/11
This is divine as always, my dear! Getting to read again with fresh eyes gave me that sense of wonder that drew me to you the first time! Ron's little nightmare was a delightful addition!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 5 . 5/1
He deserves to get it in the teeth, he's Ron.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 4 . 5/1
Poor Petunia. Kinda sorta. For a definition of poor.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 3 . 5/1
And when Harry grows wings? xD
Ebony Starstorm chapter 2 . 5/1
Cthulhu? :D
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 5/1
I'm glad Eileen's okay.
General Mac chapter 5 . 4/28
Thanks it was wonderful, have to say i love dragon bats.
More of anything when you get the chance pretty please
Carina Nox chapter 5 . 4/26
AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. I would like to congratulate you for writing such a great story. You really cut it off nicely, any more would have been a bit too much. I wouldn't mind another story in the same universe though ;). Thank you for writing it, I had a lot of fun reading. Hope you keep writing more amazing stories!
Nox
teaddicted chapter 5 . 4/25
If I had to summarise my opinion on this story in two words they would be 'Glorious insanity'. Thank you for sharing it with the ff dot net community! 3