Reviews for The Lion King Vs The Wrought Iron Hero
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/31
A well done story. This was nicely done with how the fight scene was described as well as how both characters felt when they fought one another. It was quite the interesting idea to read what Emiya would do if she met Arturia Lancer and for you to add more to the original comic was a great read. This is a story I would not mind to read over and over again when I have time. He was able to save her at the end even if it was sad. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
SentinalSlice chapter 1 . 8/19
Great story! Keep up the great work!
cinque13 chapter 1 . 8/17
I hate and love this so much.
King of Beasts chapter 1 . 8/14
Dude, this was beautiful. I know that this was based on a comic, but I can't help but feel that you brought that comic to life.

It's a damn shame that this had to happen, especially to a man named Emiya Shirou. I only hope that, some day, the King of Knights will be summoned to that Chaldea.

A job well done for this story, and I wish you well.

- K.O.B
Mugen no Tenma chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow... this was excellent.
Hugh Quacktron chapter 1 . 7/7
this was very good, I never really liked Archer as a character, even when reading the original visual novel, he seemed whiny to me, justifiably whiny, but still whiny, I was aware he was from a timeline similar to the Fate route, and I only started to like him after playing grand order, through that, I started to ship him with Artoria. Even though Shirou x Rin is my otp, this was well written, and hit some feels.
Deep Sea Diver Man chapter 1 . 6/11
This was good only problem I had with it is that Lion King not Arturia really so it not really work being her being the Divine Spirit Rhongomyniad instead but was still a good read so w/e
Sansker chapter 1 . 6/7
A very sweet story. Shirou and Saber is my favorite couple of the entire franchise, is good that they also recieve some love in Grand Order
Stone45 chapter 1 . 6/7
Holy shit... this story is absolutely incredible. Thank you so very much for writing it! Shirou is my favorite character and I feel like you absolutely nailed him and his personality. This story also brought out way to many emotions so I am currently crying my eyes out but I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing story.
VN-Novels chapter 1 . 5/24
Yes... Please do write a sequel where they meet again...
VN-Novels chapter 1 . 5/24
The... Feels... The... Emotions... Emiya would've been more conflicted and more depressed if you would make a version of this using Fate-In Time Shirou... Seeing as that one had fought so hard for Artoria to have a happy ending...
PhantomShade chapter 1 . 5/15
Beautiful... simply beautiful...
kapert chapter 1 . 5/10
Based EMIYA!
Koru 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/9
I agree with the other reviewers. You should consider writing a follow up to this story. Maybe a sequel set on the fifth grail war with Shirou summoning Arturia as usual, but as a Lancer-class servant instead.
Unknown-nin345 chapter 1 . 4/22
Very impressive, I also wrote a similar fic as this one recently though I portrayed my EMIYA in a different manner from yours. If you want you can give it a look and let me know what you think.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »