Reviews for To An End
starwanker chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
logged in, came back to read this, LOVED IT
starwanker chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
(too lazy to log in but i think that's my fanfiction user name?)
this was so good! it had me nervous and waiting to see what happened! i pretty much assumed mike would end up killing himself : / he's my favourite too. there's this great doc accompanying all the blair witch lore (not curse of the blair witch, i think it's the burketsville 7) that implies kyle brody was under the influence of the blair entity as well. really ties in nicely with mike's corner connection! it's very interesting as it depicts brody being institutionalized as well, and it mentions something called 'white enamel'. there's a website, that sorta follows up to all this too, but i've yet to check it out! anyways, great story!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
nice.

wow.

so aweome.

wow.

in. awe.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow. That was great! Good job.
Fuck you chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Fucking great! Love the BLAIR WITCH PROJECT! WELL DONE.
BLACKIE chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
VERY VERY GOOD!
midnitemoonx chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
nice fic. ur a good author.
td chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
hey i liked it is there more? email me sometime if you can
tgmoxie chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Excellent story. Moving and exciting dialogue and storyline. I really appreciated this foray into madness about Mike.
kristine chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
cool! you and me are people who MAY have read more into this film than we should have! but that is cool, cos we are creative folk.

i do hope you will take a look at "x-witch project". even if you hate the x-flies, the theories are pretty cool.

Ozz chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
beutifuly written. i look forward to reading more in the future.
kristine quick chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
very, very good! we think alike... kinda-sorta!

H chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Good, The idea to die in the past is scary
American Paisan chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
This story scared the living SH IT OUT OF ME! IT WAS THAT FUC KIN SCARY! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I thought this was close to the best fic I have ever read. It was written very well, you should be proud. I got so into it, that when my mom came home I nearly had a heartattack when she opened the door, LoL. This was very good, you should write another.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »