Reviews for Expanded Pokédex Volume II: Starters
QuestionerJ chapter 9 . 4/26
so the X mega evolution is Charizard reverting to a previous form and Y is it advancing to a potential future form? neat. Also, I get that Charizard are naturally aggressive, but could they reach their 90's or more if one developed a distaste for battle or befriended a excellent healer?
QuestionerJ chapter 6 . 4/10
Why thank you! I'm sorry if I made you deviate from your plans, its just while I do appreciate all your entries, and I agree it makes logical sense that there is more than 3 possible starters, I'm pretty sure we all have a soft-spot for the primary starters. I look forward to more of your entries and to the stories you'll write once you finish this set of 'story bibles' (I think that's the proper term)
DragonStorm88 chapter 6 . 4/10
First off I wanna say these are great Pokédex's, keep up the good work. Next I wanted to ask what you had planned for the riolu and eevee lines, if anything. Both are interesting and have a lot of creative liberty. If you wanted ideas for riolu, you could say it's typically a starter for aura guardians and build off that?