Reviews for The Night Sam Leaves for Stanford
BloodforInk chapter 7 . 8/1
*Hugs Sam* Oh my Chuck indeed! Sam may’ve broken away from John- But that message, from Bobby? Sam knows that if Bobby’s calling to give him a message; that he’s proud of him, for breaking away. But that Dean’s staying with him. Sam knows that Dean was on the receiving end of John’s wrath.
And Sam can never forgive himself.
BloodforInk chapter 6 . 7/29
Sickened at the sight of your handiwork, the morning after, John? Good!
BloodforInk chapter 5 . 7/29
So John doesn’t like being talked down to? Then how the fuck, did he survive Parris Island or Camp Le Jeune?
As much as it pains me, to say this. Lady Toni was right; when she told Mary that her beloved John, has been a dreadful and abusive parent; when Dean and Sam were growing up.
BloodforInk chapter 4 . 7/29
I think that it’s high time, that John had to suffer some sort of consequences for his actions. Because seeing Dean blame himself, for his father’s violence; just kills me, inside.
BloodforInk chapter 3 . 7/29
*Hugs both Bobby and Dean* But at least Bobby, was able to give Dean and Sam a sanctuary; and something that resembled a normal childhood, when they were with him.
It’s just a crying shame, that Bobby had to find out, at such a young age; what sort of Monsters Human beings are capable of being.
BloodforInk chapter 2 . 7/29
John’s damn lucky that the lady, who owns the motel; didn’t have his ass arrested. I just hope to Heaven, that Dean decides that he’s had enough of being his father’s whipping boy; and stays with Bobby.
BloodforInk chapter 1 . 7/29
I’m really getting my hate for John boiling here. For some reason, I think that if Mary had survived in pre S1 canon; she would’ve eventually taken the Boys and divorced John.
spnfan2005 chapter 17 . 7/31
love it please write more
Don't stop now UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ASAP
Shazza19 chapter 17 . 7/29
Sam turning up out of the blue trouble will be brewing now. Did not like the way John spoke to Bobby as he has been more of a father to the boys than John ever was. John made a big mistake when he punched Sam right in front of Dean I just hope that Dean has not made his injuries worse.
Shazza19 chapter 16 . 7/29
Enjoying this so far really like how Bobby is taking care of Dean now that Sam has arrived let the fireworks begin
weirdmixofsodapopanddallas chapter 17 . 7/28
This is fantastic! It doesn't get any better than both of the boys being protective in the same chapter, especially when it comes to their father. I can't wait for more!
ISEL chapter 17 . 7/28
Primero que nada gracias por regresar y actualizar e leído tantas veces tu historia esperándote. Espero que estes bien ya sabes el mundo es un caos ahora, pero espero que tu hayas estado bien rodeado de tu familia. Regresando a tu historia estuve esperando este enfrentamiento, me refiero a Jhon y Sam. Sabia que Sam soltaria todo lo que llevaba dentro y bueno Jhon siendo como es nunca se quedaría tranquilo. Creo que esa fue la unica forma de que Dean reaccione nunca lo iba a hacer. Nunca se hubiera enfrentado a Jhon por él, por defenderse pero por Sam, nunca dejaría que lastimara a Sam siempre a recibido los castigos por el por evitar que dañen a Sam y ahora menos que nunca lo va a permitir. Solo que creo que nunca pensó que tuviera tanta rabia por Jhon dentro suyo y ahora que la a dejado salir como la va a detener. Espero no termine más lastimado fisicamente de lo que ya está. Porque esto si lo va a lastimar emocionalmente. Espero que pueda hablar con Sam antes que se vuelva a ir.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 17 . 7/28
Can't say John didn't deserve every bit of that and then some. He'll be lucky if Bobby can pull Dean off of him.
Tatsandacat chapter 17 . 7/28