Reviews for Birth
angelsinstead chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
I adore your story. My oldest son is named Jamison.
JOHN P THOMPSON chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
you do good work.
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
I really enjoyed this story. It had the feel of a scene from the actual show, and I'm only picturing the characters themselves in a wonderful flashback scene! I liked the bantering between Edward and Quentin :D Great story! Keep it up!
Daryl Wor chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Edward becoming a father? Good heavens! We shall await further venues... Oh, Lawdie, Laura is involved. Well? It shall all end in tears, but at least you knew that... Frankly, I am glad that Quentin expresses the issue of the woman's plight in childbirth. The issue of gender is well taken of Quentin (though I still want to smack him for it!) Hilarious for Edward to notice that Carl and Quentin will be "uncles" and heavens BLESS them after THAT fact! Ugh!

Oh really! Cat and mouse and all the blessings in between? Laura and Judith shall never be friends and you are SO RIGHT in that! Bah! The bit with how Laura managed to reach her own labour pains is beyond me, but well done. It makes complete sense that Laura could "outdo" any seamen in swearwords during her labour. HELL YEH!

Meanwhile, "Yes, Edward, lest you fall and hurt yourself." Let's hope the guy manages to remain upright while his WIFE gives BIRTH. (((lol))) However I love Edward poking fun at Quentin, "Handling an infant can't be any worse than handling you." It's true. Quentin just take a lot of... well, he is HIGH maintenance. We all know that! (I still love how Quentin prefers NOT to be reminded he is a member of the family: slut.)

Aw man, this is the birth of Jamison, isn't it? Scary! I love the "sakes alive" as it reminds me of Uncle Wiggily. Makes sense in this time period! Plus Edward's "disagreeable expression" makes it that much more vivid! SHIZ! This IS a fricken canon fanwork, dammit! Especially in Quentin's emotions to the birth of this child. Crap! Who are you? Where did you come from, dude? Welcome to the dam fandom! SHi... T Dam!

That was TOO canon for my experience! SIXTY EIGHT BILLION STARS FOR THIS STORY! GOOD LAWD!