Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
isabellaevamara chapter 9 . 9/20
this story is awesome so far. hope it continues :)
Cynfulme chapter 5 . 8/15
Excellent ending to this chapter!
Hope you pick this one up again some day
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 3/24
Another missed fic. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
gartal chapter 9 . 2/4
Well thanks for the story it is one the bests.

I would like to know if you are going to continue this story?
Roger Taylor chapter 9 . 1/24
One of the top five fanfics I have ever read. Great story line and it made me smile all through it. Thank you
AlanLoo chapter 1 . 1/20
What's up with calling Hermione "Mia"? This nickname is ridiculous in my opinion lol In any case, the plot is great.
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/1
Of course, as Harry said, Good Ole Fumblemort won't allow Rose to NOT attend Hogwash! It' one of, if not the worst school of magic in the entire magical world! It's OWL and NEWT scores usually aren't recognized outside of England, yet they insist they are the best. I think Good Ole Fumblemort would take his case first to the Wizengamot then the ICW to force Rose to attend a third-rate school! I do hope Roe burns the place down during her fourth or fifth year. Especially if Good Ole Fumblemort can't escape the blaze. And if Snape IS the Potions Master, first Harry and Bella get Rose a tutor for that subject then Snape's trapped in the blaze like his butt buddy. Hope you update soon as this is much better than I was expecting. I just couldn't stop myself from reading it through. I'm hooked on it.
Bronze chapter 8 . 1/1
Could it be any worse than telling their child he/she was conceived during public sex? Read that in another fic. Thought it was hilarious! Harry and Bella helped rob a Russian Military train of arms?! I'll bet the KGB had fun arranging that! Finally getting married by an Elvis impersonator, no wonder the Black Family were upset! Though I have to admit it was a great prank! And this was only the Highlight Reel! Poor Rose isn't gonna know what to ask about her parents courting year! Hope she takes after them! That'll likely give the old goat molester a heart attack!
Bronze chapter 7 . 12/31/2021
To your AN, I know exactly what you're talking about! I meant to hit the name button but instead I hit the Next chapter one. Past my bedtime. Now about this chapter. Oh, you know in one year they WILL be married! Seeing as they plan to travel the world in a few years Harry won't be there to put the brakes on Good Ole Fumblemorts plans. Wich means the Tri-Moronic Tournament WILL unfortunately come to pass. And Roses name WILL come out of the Goblet of Fire thanks to a Death Eater. And of course, Good Ole Fumblemort will be oh so sorry to say she must compete even though she never put her name in. The old fraud is as phony as a rubber Galleon! Good Ole Fumblemort truly WANTS Vulturewurst to regain a body regardless of how many witches, wizards and mundane die because of it. just as long as he isn't one of them.
Bronze chapter 6 . 12/31/2021
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! That really does fit Bella's personality. Though, Harry could do a hell of a lot worse for a wife! They're both warriors though Bella doesn't realize it just yet. Once they're married and adopted Rose, I truly pity anyone, including Good Ole Fumblemort, who tries to harm her! Harry knows Good Ole Fumblemorts' plans for Harriet and he's not gonna put up with them! Seeing as he's now Lord Potter, likely with at least one seat on the Wizengamot, he's gonna make life miserable for all the Death Eaters as well as Good Ole Fumblemorts' plans for the magical world. I really hope Harry makes lots of political allies on the Wizengamot and fouls up Good Ole Fumblemorts' plans to hold the Tri-Moronic Tournament in what would be Rose's fourth year. It'd really help the magical world for Harry to convince the Wizengamot to put ALL the Death Eaters through the Veil in the DOM unless they can prove they truly were imperiused under truth potion. That'd really put a crimp in ole Vulturewurst's attempts to return. Maybe force Good Ole Fumblemort to have a Curse Breaker team or two go through Hogwarts to remove the curse on the defense class. It'd really help to remove Snape if he's anything like he/she was in Harry's former world. But then if he's a Death Eater he'll have the choice and hopefully never become the Potion Master at Hogwarts.
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/31/2021
Oh, they felt it alright! They just don't want to tell him and possibly have him run off. But whatever Harry felt, it may be connected to his home universe and whether or not he, Hermione and Ron ever resolved things with Gringotts after their break-in as well as stealing a dragon escape on. But that's just a guess on my part. I've already been proven wrong about who Cissa's married to. I thought she was married to Lucius Malfoy, but it turned out to be Remus Lupin instead.
Bronze chapter 4 . 12/31/2021
I guess Bella felt that if Sirius acted like a baby, she'd treat him like one and thus the jar of puree carrots. Not to mention the pink bathrobe. I really don't think Ted is ready for what's about to happen. Frankly, I really don't think anyone COULD BE ready for something like this! Superman where are you now?! (Genesis, Land of Confusion)
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/31/2021
Naaa, whatever gave her that idea?! Anyhoo, I remember some of this story but not much really. I know for damn sure If I did read it, I never finished it. It wasn't what I was looking for though. I was looking for one where Harry does a world walk but not like this, I think. All I really remember about it was Harry somehow ended up in another world where he finds his female self-pregnant and hiding from, ? He decides to help and protect her and her child. Don't even have a clue as to the title. But that's only one among many that I never finished and could never find again. Anyhow, Harry's really screwing up a lot of Good Ole Fumblemorts' plans! Harriet isn't in an abusive home; Sirius won't be framed gonna be framed for the murder of Peter and 13 muggles and worse yet, the GWL is gonna grow up in a happy home. Now if Harry can gain control of the Potter vaults and get their WILLS read, that'll be another blow to Good Ole Fumblemort's plans.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/31/2021
Well, well, well, Andie's the eldest in this verse and the slightly crazy one. But a sane Bellatrix is a very rare witch in any fic. But then I always figured her family had more than a little to do with that anyways. I mean that Wally was more than a little bit on the totally nuts side. Not to mention an avid follower of that psychopath Vulturewurst. Thus, a charm here, a potion there, a curse or two thrown in for good measure and Bob's your uncle. Therefore, Bella escaping before anything like that could happen results in a much saner Bellatrix. However, as it was Andi, they tried to do it with and LaStrange tried to rape her, well, he's dead now is all that matters. I guess their youngest sister is still unfortunately married to Lucius Malfoy and has a child the same age as Violet. Once Harry's done with his tale Bella either gonna have a headache or think this guy's so totally wacked in the head that he needs the most heavily padded room in the world! I can see Harry enlisting the help of both Black sisters to help save Sirius from being an ass and ending up in Azkaban for the next 12yrs. Next getting their help raising the GWL without Good Ole Fumblemort finding out. But raising her in the mundane world while at the same time teaching her about the magical will really throw a rather large spanner into Good Ole Fumblemort's plans.