Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Galidor the Negative Tangerine chapter 9 . 2/23
man this was great, wish it had continued
Conyiy chapter 9 . 2/20
Que paso con Regulus, espero que siga vivo y no haya muerto como el se merece mas que muchos una vida feliz despues de ser abusado fisica y psicologicamente por walburga, olvidado por su padre y demas familia y echo aun lado y menospreciado por su hermano
Devilsummoner666 chapter 9 . 2/14
Can we get more of this? Please? It's great
AussieFFaddict chapter 9 . 2/12
#OUTFUCKINGSTANDING
Monitor2o3 chapter 9 . 2/11
Interesting book!
Nearing two years late, but yes, some people *do* read the author’s note.

And this was a fun read; I’ve been going through a bunch of your older stories, and enjoyed a good deal of them. This one, more than others, stopped in what at least could be an ending, or the beginning of a new story arc. Nonetheless, I’d read (it seems, at least) just about anything you put out on this site, as there are a lot of neat and well written ideas that you have.
conjac chapter 4 . 1/16
criminals, politicians and cheating spouses, you sure do love to repeat yourself lol
bonkxd chapter 1 . 1/12
well actually people with magic are better than those without it xd they can do all the thing the no-maj can and MORE while no-maj can't do what magical can
jamal douglas chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing
Mrs.Felton1988 chapter 9 . 12/19/2020
Loving this story and where it’s headed!
AddyTonks957.42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
It's silly to complain about someone else's work. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Jamervan chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
Please God pick this story back up and continue on with it.
SafaiaFureia chapter 9 . 12/11/2020
Heyyy what happens next? I was looking forward to her going to Hogwarts and maybe being a bit of a fashionista mixed with hellion. Afterall, she has a trio of cultures to work with for her accessorizing. Not to mention the differences in her abilities compared to everyone elses. Should make for an interesting combination! I look forward to more!
Aredianx chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
I'm so happy we won't get to see Hermione again. I don't know if i can survive 1 more time Harry calling Hermione "Mia". I mean why? You don't have to use a shortened version of their name for you to be close to your friends. Also how is "Mia" short for "Hermione"? Well done changing the girls name to Violet. Who would name their daughter "Harriet"?
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 8 . 11/18/2020
What's up with you being just too stupid to finish a fucking story before you start more?