Reviews for how to disown your dad
Yu Jin-Jay-Jaun chapter 1 . 1/12
What is this godly nectar, where did this come, how, why? so many questions but one thing I'm glad that it's written and my soul and all of being agrees with its existence,
Wally991 chapter 1 . 9/15/2023
I'm mad that Shirou never got ot meet Erina's mother
Wally991 chapter 1 . 1/21/2023
Am I the only one frustrated that we didn't get to read about Erina/Rin's mother?
leoamaatodos chapter 1 . 12/15/2022
It truly is a beautiful FF. Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story 3
Floating Ash chapter 1 . 11/3/2022
Bwahahahhahahahahha! “Sekuhara”!
Hahhahahahahaha! XDXDXD XDXDXD XDXDXD
Shuu chapter 1 . 10/29/2022
Enjoy every second of this, Shirou-Rin's brutal chemistry. While it is true that the basis of fanfiction is that you are familiar (or in this case, two) with the source material, it already abuses that resource. In and of itself I won't see it as a bug because it's just not a one-of-a-kind work of this; It's just another one of those cases in which you can't fully enjoy it without papering over the glossary of terms and depending on what situations, it's not a story that stands on its own.

In itself, this does not kill the work, since the situational awareness is coherent and the interactions of the protagonists are very well achieved, which I imagine were your real objectives. Since it makes sense that you were drunk and all that, I guess it makes sense that the story is geared toward something even more manageable than that state of mind. But with all that, it's still a huge achievement! It really is a super fun read... Although if I can be selfish, just a little, I would have loved it to continue until the final arc and see a little of what Shirou's life would be like as the first seat of Totsuki, in addition to the whole thing with Asami, saying that Souma/Shirou and Erina/Rin are a couple, love more than consummate.

Thank you very much for your hard work.
Lazy Servant chapter 1 . 1/19/2022
Thanks for this.
shooodai chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
i can't even imagine blonde girl(refer to arturia) with rin mind, damn what a lucky man getting two girls in one body. Shirou wet dream became true
zero02 chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
you wrote this drunk, damn... hmmm too bad I don't drink I wonder what I could write while drunk?
Al Coholic chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Rin Tohsaka as Erina Nakiri (and Shirō Emiya as a more humble yet terrifying when provoked Sōma Yukihira)… huh.

One thing’s for sure… Rin’s DEFINITELY flaunting her new ‘assets’ for ALL they’re worth (if you know what I mean).
DaDragon562 chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
I loved this so much! fantastic, funny, so on point, i love every bit of it
Punishedraiden1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
Loved it
Dead Ends chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
I enjoyed that way nore than I expected. Especially with all the grammatical mistakes
LKturtledove chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Question. Why did shirou/souma question if it’s wrong to call someone you respect shishou? I thought it was a term for a teacher/mentor that you respect? They’re Japanese, so if it’s true shouldn’t they know that already? Did I get it wrong?
Ross7404 chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Is it good if I send you some wines?