Reviews for Redemption
Aetherium21 chapter 17 . 7/20/2023
abandoned without a word?..
Camille chapter 17 . 6/9/2023
Him again, he did always want full power. I hope you are soon posting more.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/1/2023
Still waiting on the chapter...
Fuck Names chapter 17 . 4/19/2023
damn what happened to u
SilverStarWolfGoddessAmarantha chapter 17 . 2/24/2022
Hoooooooly fuck. What a fucking twist. I was NOT expecting Agent to be making a reappearance when Ash has him ikilled/i! (don't know if I can format reviews... it's been too long since I made a comment on this website tbh). So the entire Sonia revenge was kinda pointless since even if Ash had him killed, evidently it didn't stick. What the fuck. I decided to reread uThe Lost Master/u, uA World Divided/u, and find out there's a isequel/i? What a treat! And honestly, when I was first reading uA World Divided/u I don't even know if it was finished at the time. I don't think it was based on my memory.

This had so many tricks and slips, I'm genuinely impressed. I never would've guessed Eric would make a comeback, as the leader of the first recruitment base Ash took down in uThe Lost Master/u.

One thing I'm inot/i overly impressed with is Ash and Mellanie's relationship. It seems to be see-sawing and is just... very confusing. Like one moment Mellanie is spitting acid at Ash, to get out of her office, then she goes to visit his home, his island now that he's moved it back, is calm; then gets angry at him, is istill/i angry at him for 'abandoning' her and not being happy she brought him back, cleared his name... it feels rather confusing? And then... she's angry at him for abandoning her and seems to be... determined to handle things on her own, ibut/i she's depending on him, waiting for him to return to help her? That seems very backwards.

Lawrence III was iabsolutely/i a surprise. Where'd he even come from? So Eric was taking orders from Agent, who was working with Lawrence, and Tulip/Domino was a decoy the entire time? What a convoluted mess. So now Lawrence has Ash's entire team bar Meganium and Charizard, who is ruling over Charicific Valley. ... Can Ash's team escape on their own? Can Ash bring in reinforcements from the Wilds?

When/if you update, I'm looking forward to it. I've already followed this story just in case; despite it being four years. I'm sorry if you stopped writing because of mean/petty reviewers. Sam and Mellanie are *not* just poorer versions of Ash. I might leave some comments on individual chapters, on more specific reacts. (I wonder if Mewtwo is gonna show up? Lawrence *did* want to collect the Legendary Birds and Lugia... Maybe the legends will be coming back?)

*shakes head* There's *so much* that I didn't precisely remember from the first two stories and the way you've expanded everything is *fasincating*. I love it. Wishing you well.
Silver
Jujugol chapter 1 . 8/22/2021
Regarding the point of Guest Gojira, i agreed, in the sense that to considers how much time passed since the last update, is very likely that the authors simply leaves the story discontinued, making unlikely to see other chapter.

Though that i am sastisfied that at least Cynthia got her comeuppance until the point that reached this third story, as i was angry with the outcome of the prequel, in that this wannabe champion threw Ash under the bus to avoid become a mocking as champion if she reveals her actions and the fact of be the puppet of a Cleffa. Adding that to insult to Injury, she took the title of Master pokemon, showing that possibly she wasn't regreted at all from turned Ash in a fugitive, as maybe Cynthia was always a power hungry woman that only cares her fame, power and public image, making her capable to ruins others for her selfishness.

Well, at least until the point of the third story, Cynthia end losing everything; her title, her position, the respect of everybody, and be humilliated, like a proper punishment for her cowardly and selfishness, making that i am satisfied with this story, even if it ended discontinued.
Guest DCDGojira chapter 17 . 8/7/2021
To anybody that reads this
Just give up on this horrible story series getting finished since even the author knows how horrible of a series this if they haven't updated this horrible story in over 2 years.
They really showed how bad at they are with their characters if they keep making Ash be a tortured that will definitely never gets his well-deserved peace if what this series the author is already showing us.
Who wants to make the obvious bet that Ash will still be a tortured character if the author tries to rush and finish this story after seeing my guest review? LMAO
My crush is you chapter 17 . 4/18/2021
Um pls can you update i was reading your stories since you started and I love them pls finish them
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2021
It has been 3 years just finish the conclusion
Soapy130 chapter 17 . 3/9/2021
Hope to see an update soon! Not sure what happened to it since the last update was in 2018 and from your author’s note, seemed like you had it all planned out! But just want to say that the quality of this trilogy is really good and I love seeing how all the characters change and develop. I read through the past two books within a few days and I really would want to see it continued! Seeing the ending to this great trilogy would be really amazing so I hope that one day it gets finished!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2021
Please update this story. I am really sad that he lost all his Pokemon!
There are some major issues in the story as well like Ash's come back from exile shouldn't have been accompanied with such an upheaval.
HOWEVER I STILL LIKE THE STORY I JUST HOPE THAT YOU UPDATE IT AND IF YOU DO THEN PLEASE GIVE HIS POKEMON BACK TO HIM
AgentAcee198 chapter 17 . 1/31/2021
Almost 3 years since the last update and still one of the best fics I've ever read. Please come back I need closure since I've grown too attached.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
update
iamonlyareader chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
well bro i recently found your stories and these are really good any chance you are updating soon
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2020