Reviews for Vanilla
SageK chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I looked you up too and was delighted and surprised to see you were a Calleigh/Speedle shipper! I love them and actually stopped watching CSI Miami when they killed Speed off. (I might not have dropped the show entirely, but 'Lost Son' aired the first time 2 days after my daddy passed away, so there is a negative attatchment to the show)

Anyhow, love the fic about Calleigh's tattoo!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is an old story but I decided to go through all 197 pages and read some of the stories. I really like this one its a love story
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I like that, very well done!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
God I so love this it's great please write more CSI stories soon.
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
SERIOUSLY, I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES IVE READ THIS FIC, AND I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT REVIEWED (SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!)

THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! AND I LIKE HOW IT IS TALLIEGH AND CENTERS AROUND THE WHOLE TATTOO THING! LOL, WHAT EPI WAS THAT AGAIN?

TALLIEGH FOREVER!
WestWingChick chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I totally cracked up at the end when Calleigh is talking about her family. I spent most of the day watching the early seasons on West Wing on DVD where Emily Procter plays one of the most conserative Republicans around working in a White House that is the epitome of liberalism.

WWC

PS: it's like, 130 in the morning for me and I haven't slept for three days so that might explain the hilarity of the comparison of the two Emily Procter characters.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hmm I like the tatto Calleigh got. Good story. Imteresting ideas
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
answering the question we all had after that episode.
speedmonkey chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I loved this. You should do a sequel. You know Calleigh paying tim back. muahahahah. lol.
LilChibiLai chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
i really like dis story! ill give it a 7 out of ten. its really good. for your sake, ill highly recommend this tory to others and yes its DAT good. y'all got a talent
Hgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Cute. Great idea ;)
soccerfreak4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
This is such a great story. I'm Jacqueline's friend, she talks about you alot and its good to finally get to read your work, which is fabulous. I love the tatoo you gave her!
illman chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Nice turn on Calleigh's backstory, Good job!