Reviews for Time Travel? What The Fuck?
arubaturos chapter 42 . 1/12
This fic really have potential. I wish you good luck and hope you'll never lose your drive to finish this
StarlightRain chapter 43 . 1/11
Oh muy, OH MY ...

WOW for Shure you got me with this. First of all I must say I'm sorry bout my writing, I'm not an anglo speaker(as you find out soon), but somehow I managed to understand almost everything u know.

Made that clear, you pushed me to read all in a raw, mam haven't slept anything XD. Therefore I may loose my self hope don't mind it.

Made me laugh out loud with chapter 5 ā€¯monsters Iruka" hahaha XD. The the way the three get along to the goal... Loved the "bro thing" between Sasuke and Naruto specially at Kushina's graveyard.

Hope to read you soon, till then

Matta ne!
Road Camelott chapter 43 . 1/11
bro... I completely forgot about this one I my mind I already accepted this to never finish... ups
I'm really happy that it's not finished and and got to read all of it again so I'm really happy and I liked this chapter
insilentseas chapter 43 . 1/9
Welcome back! Hope to see more of this in the future
Darth Kyuubi kurama chapter 43 . 1/8
I wish this was updated more often cus this is amazing
Emrys Akayuki chapter 30 . 1/8
Eh, not sure about that fight, the biggest damage they did was because of some rope seals (?) And it wasn't much and they won because his chains suddenly secured him despite not working the last six times he tried them?

Also, what happened to Manda?

I guess I'd say I'd want way mor elaboration on how injured and exhausted Orochi is, 'cause the way it reads now, he's barely trying, not that I jured and just suddenly loses. Like, he's still laughing when he chases after them at the end, dude should be panting and blinded by rage.
Opera123 chapter 43 . 1/7
lovely
AdrianVnz chapter 43 . 1/7
Ok, i like it so far, even when you said no romance i think a little did slip in and it was nice, the fic is fun when it can and serious when it must so its a good balance.

In case you haven't thought about it you can use the movies, ovas and even some of the fillers, many fics use them to have some character development or even just to have the characters shine, here it can serve to run time (so they grow up) and to gain recognition/reputation, wich they have to do since they can't rely on Kakashi's all the time i tink and they need to convince peopel to listen to them.

Hell i want the chunnin exams to happen so tehy can show off a little too, plus it can help Naruto and how he is treated...although i bet some would just be scared of him T_T

Anyway i am following this fic now and i hope to see more of it soon this year!
BKTHEASSASIN chapter 11 . 1/7
Happybending right but what about all the construction workers killed by Zabuza
AdrianVnz chapter 38 . 1/6
You know with the last few chapters i think you are doing a really slow burn romance between Sakura and Sasuke work, is really fucked up but somehow is sweet and it works!

Wish you could do the same with NaruHina, oh well there is still a lot of time, like even if you speed the plot i doubt they can fix the whole mess in less than 2 or 3 years xD (for one they need to grow to be at their peak)
AdrianVnz chapter 35 . 1/6
...i kind of hope they still participate in the last part of the exams, i always love when the protagonist reveal how OP they are, if even just a little, plus seeing the village and their peers drop their jaws when Naruto does something awesome is always good for the soul (and Sakura too for that matter)
AdrianVnz chapter 34 . 1/6
Well shit happened xD

Also even the relative age gap isn't that big, my own parents are 3 or 5 years apart, it matters more that 1 of then is 12 or 13. Although by the time they are 14 or 15 i think is ok, i treat age in Naruto as in a medieval setting (think Game of thrones, the books) and the mentality of even the average genin should be much more mature than usual kids anyway.

Hell even in RL i think a kid of 16 should already be smart enough to be acountable of his decisions and actions within reason.
myafroatemydog chapter 43 . 1/6
Glad you are back
AdrianVnz chapter 29 . 1/6
Mmmm the fight wasn't bad, way better than previous ones and the part where you skipped a part of it worked well, my only complain is Naruto making so many rookie mistakes, i will chalk it up to bad luck and the fact he is the one most handicaped (can't use his full power and i think his height is screwing him more than the other 2)
Akvis chapter 43 . 1/6