Reviews for After All
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
An interresting take on Cho.
Master Solo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
great fic. A bittersweet alternate ending. I like it. Looked through your profile. Looks like you and I have the same taste in anime and books lol You've been on this site for longer than I have. That's pretty impressive.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Brilliant line:

"Every day," he said softly. "Every day I wish it had been someone else." He laughed, a sound with no humor in it. "But then I have to ask, who do I hate enough to wish that kind of life on?"

Anyway, this was fantastic. I'm rifling through your stories now. I was skeptical when I read that this was a piece about Harry and Cho, but this was well done. You gave Cho growth from the fourth year Cho, but it was believable growth. She gets written off really quickly a lot. Nice work.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
A sympathetic Cho, will wonders never cease..well done.

:))
Diary chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was interesting. I enjoyed the look at Harry. As weird as it may seem, I've never thought canon!Harry was as well-developed as the other characters. Fanfics seem to do a better job at fleshing him out.
smartie-teri chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
It's really a joy to read your stories, they're remarkable.

"But then I have to ask, who do I hate enough to wish that kind of life on?"

That's so deep, very nicely portrayed. I've thought about this before, but you managed to write these thoughts out perfectly, it's great to be able to read this.
SnowySilver chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
And again I say wow! That was really good, very sweet, and quite sensible. It really made sense with how the books are going, and you got the characters perfectly. Plus, you gotta love a little fluff. :D It was awesome.
cat chix chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
o.k., thats just great, you must add on soon!
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
The story was pretty good. I wonder I would of felt if I had to make a choice like that one? Keep writing!

SEE YA LATER!

_-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i liked your story.
Storm3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I really enjoyed that. It seems to me a very realistic take on both the Harry-Cho dynamic and the end-of-the-war dynamic, when far too much has been said and done & happened generally to make any resolution at all easy.
Nehal Pradhan chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
hey u,

i no u dont know me but i just wanted to say that the story you're writing is very captivating. please keep on writing

- nehal
Hell's Reaper chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Wow, this is deep. Great plot, hope you make more of these kinds of story.
stardust rain chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Aw! that was so sweet! write more