Reviews for Alice in Ruined Lands
This story is so confusing and just plain bad
logros13 chapter 4 . 8/30/2019
While i liked story up to now this chapter made me question how much you actually know about touhou, like the other reviewer mentioned yukari was laughably ooc and weak... :/

I hope this won't be a major part of this series because if i have to read more cringy nonsense like this i may well drop it.
Sender and the random man chapter 37 . 8/22/2019
There are more back stories than the actual story.
kerrowe chapter 37 . 8/22/2019
Been awhile.
I guess this is whatever is happening in Touhou-land.

It definitely seems concerning.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/5/2019
hope this is still alive!
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 34 . 11/11/2018
Thanks for the update.
BlueBeat chapter 33 . 11/7/2018
Awesome?...can someone tell me what happened i seem to have gotten lost.
YeTianshi chapter 33 . 11/2/2018
Oh poo, not interactions this chapter. Still, I suppose seeing the Androids' reactions to Alice's "death" was cool.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/29/2018
How did she even die? Is this the end?
sadonion chapter 32 . 10/28/2018
I loved this fiction until 31, still wonderfully written, but it's rapidly spinning out of control.

I always love the idea of putting characters in situations that they are truly vulnerable and uncomfortable, and this story until 30 has done this mostly right. (Besides the point that Alice is backed by the most powerful being in the story, and can be rescued almost any chapter from now if she just find a hole and stay in it)
What keeps readers engaged on a fundamental level is really just urgency. Without a reason to worry or care about how the story proceed, the story can become a structureless endless list of ass-pulling (some people love that, the weird people who must live in their comfort zones).

I would say the human brain is designed to function in this order,
1. Fear/need
2. Love/belonging
3. Logic/context
And to create a foreboding sense of general background urgency, you need to weigh plot elements in this order.
Alicepowerless, scared being thrown into a vast alien cold world - great
Alice found a few new friends who are willing to shoulder the dangers with/for her -good
Alice suddenly became immortal and a super hero rescue team is coming - emmmmm

I still love your story a lot through, you shouldn't listen to anyone else about how the story should go, but still, maybe I just have a soft spot for bratty Lolice ( an ongoing fanfic is Grimoire of Alice on AO3, which I highly recommend)
YeTianshi chapter 30 . 10/6/2018
Uhm...Dead? Just like that? O.O
...
T_T
The Dark Hour chapter 30 . 10/5/2018
You didn't!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/27/2018
keep up wit h the good work man!. Are we going to get more touhou character into this joint?
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2018
hopefully we see movements in the plot.
JustPassingThru chapter 28 . 8/26/2018
ahahahaha!

i am laughing so hard at the last part. those two haven't seen anything yet!

moar pls! :D