Reviews for Ring Around the Merry
Underhill chapter 44 . 8/23/2014
Woohoo! You go, Frodo! I was actuly afraid how it would end, I thought Frodo would not talk to him at all, he broke his promise. Glad to see you back, Master Frodo!
Underhill chapter 43 . 8/19/2014
Wow! You have to read this with LOTR soundtrack! And if Frodo shall be broken, I'll be the one to put him back together. Memories of Samwise shall come back, the taste of strawberries and cream shall be savored through his lips, and Merry will be himself again. Thumbs up on artwork! I drew a picture as well!
Underhill chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
Alright Mr. Merry! That's it! Get him, girls! I'll get Frodo! (Two Rangers run and pin Merry down, then tied him down and took him back to Brandybuck hall. Then two other got Pippin back to his parent's basement. We go unlock Sam and bring the hobbits to bree to meet strider.) Love you Lij!
Underhill chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Oi! Merry! Stop hurting Frodo! My warriors are right out your door! One more move, and I will bang that door down with you as well! I love you, Frodo!

P.s im a girl, you can tell.
backtotheshire chapter 60 . 7/27/2014
I just reread this, after about four months. The memory of it came back and I just had to pick it up again. It is just as chilling, heartbreaking and intense as the first time, and I will not deny that I spent a day and a half reading it like a madman! I thought I would drop you a quick review just to let you know that is is seriously the best piece of LOTR fanfiction I have read :)
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 44 . 6/12/2014
I'm always up for the challenge of translating book canon into movie canon.
Leesi chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Blah, "dear boy". Do u call like that someone who is only 5 years older?!
Leesi chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Oh please, what 'parent'? Frodo's like 5-6 years older (in human years)!
backtotheshire chapter 49 . 4/19/2014
This is so intense. Seriously. I love it.
JunoBagginshield chapter 40 . 3/27/2014
I caught the quote "are you going to bury me" looks like I'm gonna have to start paying more attention to the dialogue and trying to remember the book quotes now. *sigh* *rereads again*
Tiffles chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
I know this is a really random comparison but the setup of our characters seems like the setup the characters from the Human Centipede movie. Merry is the scientist guy, Pippin's the Asian guy in the front, Frodo's the girl in the middle, and Sam's the girl in the back. Idk, it just suddenly occurred to me.
twinkels chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Wow Merrys behaviour is so unpredictable. One moment he's whipping poor Frodo next he's treating him like a baby thise story is awesome I still blame the ring for doing thise to Merry oh and if I miss my stop I'm blaming you and thise awesome story can't put it down XD
twinkels chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Omg poor Frodo God damn it that Merry is so screwed up but omg love thise story lol reading it on the train just now via my iPad
twinkels chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I'm normally into South park fanfics and write South Park myself but omg I love thise one I can never imagin Merry being so mean he's normaly such a cheery happy go lucky gut and hurting little Pippin I wanted to choke Merry kick him where it hurts but I love thise story
twinkels chapter 60 . 1/20/2014
Omg you have to do part 2 dont leave us like thise hats gonna happen to our favrioute little Hobbits and omg Merry is just lost it but still love him * hugs Merry petting his curls* please update or if you have send me a link to part 2 I'm begging you here lol