Reviews for Labyrinth: A Magical Destiny
firerock876 chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
R u gonna post more or what?
XKrystalLightManX chapter 22 . 3/25/2011
Wow I wish ur still writing this! Love it
chrissy213 chapter 22 . 12/5/2008
hey nice story but i think it needs a lot more chapters dont you? I really enjoy reading it I really do.
Seylin chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
I find it amazing that you have been working on this story for 8 years. It's still so amazing and just keeps getting better with each chapter.
Niko2110 chapter 19 . 1/22/2007
WOW! This story is amazing. It's very creative, adventerous and exciting. I can also tell that it was very well thought out. Keep up the great writing.
snowecat chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hey, you still alive? Please finish this great story soon. It deserves to be finished.
sweetbabby33 chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Cool,i've finish this fanfic,it's awesome,hope you'll start a new love your fanfic,well done~~!
Ana-Karen chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I just read the complete version of it in Destiny's Getaway. And I have to say is WOW! Great story, very well written it deserve an award.
Zamos chapter 19 . 5/9/2006
hello! i loved the chapter. i got to reading it a little late, but it was worth the wait. i'd write more , but i cant think of anything else. update soon please. good luck!

muchlove, amber
Seylin chapter 19 . 3/28/2006
Aw -sniffles- she had to leave them. I hope Kyper follows along behind without her knowing. He's so cute! And besides, Sarah needs a friend with her until the others can get there.

I hope Toby finds a change of pants... that can cause some nasty rashes...
Seylin chapter 18 . 3/28/2006
I love the interaction between Jareth and Toby! It's so cute and just what Jareth needs.

This chapter was great, byself awesome but the fact "As the World Falls Down" started playing and made it all the better!
Seylin chapter 17 . 12/9/2005
Another wonderful chapter... Sarah had beeter hurry. 12 days is not long at all... especially when you have to travel by foot.
BoomChick chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
And now... I have to wait for you to update again. I'm so full of questions I could explode! Poor Sarah, this is so hard for her.

Please update soon, I feel I must know the answers!
Lhee chapter 17 . 11/15/2005
What a great chapter! I loved it, and can't wait for the next one!
Zamos chapter 17 . 11/14/2005
Ah! so many questions! and so little time, too. sarah would have to find one crystal a day, not to mention all the traveling, it's impossible. and what about toby? all this waiting is killing me, but i suppose i must do it like everyone else. Ah, i'm dying! by the way, dont let jareth die, i'm begging you. update soon please. good luck!

muchlove, amber