Reviews for Now I Want It All
inuyasha16451 chapter 9 . 9/28/2019
Awesome chapter
tmntlover2013 chapter 8 . 6/25/2019
Great job on the story so far?, please update as soon as you can please
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2019
Naruto's attitude makes a lot more sense now that we know he catches feelings easily and doesn't want to fall for Sasuke (or anyone else?).

Personally, I enjoy Sasuke's carefree attitude toward sex. "You do know you can have sex without catching feelings, right? Me and Neji do it all the time." LOL! I can't even hate him for being a manwhore because he's so upfront about it. I would hate him if he was a fuckboy, someone who pretends he wants more than sex from his partners and then drops them once he gets it. But Sasuke isn't trying to trick or manipulate anyone. He just likes sex a lot, and he tells you that's what he likes, so you pretty much always know where you stand with him. Can't hate a guy for being honest.

I don't ship Gaara and Neji and don't find them to be a very interesting couple in this fic. If you wrote more of them in the fic, I'd probably just skip reading all of their scenes. I like Neji and Sasuke a lot more (as friends). I think they play off of each other well and it's helpful to the story that Neji likes to tell Sasuke when he's wrong. In my opinion, instead of focusing more on the Gaara and Neji ship, it's better to do more with Neji and Sasuke as friends.
inuyasha16451 chapter 8 . 6/18/2019
Loved it. Awesome chapter
Ocean Gem chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
Aaaa I love this!
Mkayemolina chapter 8 . 6/16/2019
Ahhhh some valuable information there. I hope Sasuke uses it wisely. And naruto needs to take a chance if Sasuke hurts him he can kick his butt. . Great chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2019
To be honest, I was hoping Suigetsu would have stayed. Not so they could have sex, but because I wanted Sasuke and Suigetsu to become friends. I love Sasuke's relationships with Taka in canon, so this was an opportunity to bring in some of the members of Taka to the fic. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2019
Naruto doesn't seem to like Sasuke very much. So why did he fuck a guy he dislikes?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2019
Kill yourself, virgin fag.
Mkayemolina chapter 6 . 3/2/2019
I love don’t give a shit Naruto and awww come on Sasuke this was a great chapter. I also really like how Sasukes family is totally on board with Sasukes attraction to another man it’s a great breath of fresh air for once. Excellent chapter need more!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
Fugaku asked a good question: why is Sasuke like this? His family seems pretty normal, so I don't think they're what's made him start sleeping around. So what happened?

BTW, can you change the text in the chapter so it's justified on the left like normal? It's a little awkward to read centered text.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
Happy that Naruto doesn't know what to do with his feelings that fucker. Hehe.
Mkayemolina chapter 5 . 11/6/2018
Glad you got your phone fixed! Thanks for the update. Loved the writing so nice to see Sasuke battling with the thought of actually finding someone he might care about more than a booty call. Update soon we have been patient!
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 4 . 10/16/2018
That's what Sasuke gets. But Neji cheated on Gaara.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2018
I am confused I thought Neji was with Gaara. So did he cheat on him? Naruto fucked Sasuke up in a funny way.