Reviews for Itachi Sitri
Guest chapter 27 . 20h
Sorry for the delay review great chapter
leblanq chapter 26 . 1/24
This is absolute shit. The story is already hard enough to follow with it being an massive combinations of different franchises and OCs. Finally the thing that interest me the most is about to happen, revealing Itachi's past, but the author makes the whole chapter just bait and in the end nothing happens. In this whole chapter basically nothing happened, they are just at the beginning again.

The only good thing about this story was the idea. After Chapter it just became hard to follow and boring with so many OCs. The only thing that kept me reading was the reveal that was baited the whole chapter. I am out. This was just a big disappointment.
Mr. Haziq chapter 27 . 1/22
High speed, high impact, numeral high fives.

"We will randomly choose the people!" Proceeds to choose the named ones
dragon.ghoul9707 chapter 27 . 1/21
Almost Itachi makes the same mistake in his world and doing it on his own. The good thing is that there are people to trust so that difficult events are approaching, both the chaos brigade, the old faction of the maou, loki and others.
That wouldn't make it any better and knowing God Itachi has to know his strategy more specifically. Our Itachi does not leave for the last and if he understands the feelings. And by the way I think Issei needs lessons or experience about love. Because what he knows is jerking off in his life and then improvising one. Sorry for my vocabulary but it's true.
By the way, Rias calms down and I really liked Izumi; but the coup d'état of the uchihas and had other plans. Itachi felt guilty for his actions and those old men deserve one thing because of the war that left casualties and pride kills them.
andresskorskiruiz chapter 27 . 1/20
Finallyyyyy! I missed u a lot! Thanks for the update, In the past months I read the last chapter at least 20 times xD

Can't wait to read the arc that you planned for Eto and I have the feeling that she will discover the truth about our protagonist very soon.

You are doing an amazing job bro, see yah!
KadeBear chapter 27 . 1/18
Nice chapter, I'm betting Itachi will get the mangekyou when Diodora separates Rias' peerage to get Asia and causes Issei to go crazy. And that's about all I know about that season of the anime.

Although this chapter had me feeling like some things were crazy especially early on in the chapter, such as the scene where Itachi literally wakes up the various girls from there sleep to get into his bed. I still had a goofy smile on my face during it so props to you for that.

All in all I'm still excited for the next few chapters and seeing what's to come next! Keep up the fantastic work.
Great to see another chapter, good luck getting your degree!
ghostFLIN chapter 27 . 1/17
Excellent chapter bro continue soon
merendinoemiliano chapter 27 . 1/17
Quite fun and cool job. Happy new year.
DanDrake chapter 27 . 1/16
Great chapter but I do have a small question during sona's introduction it was said that if itachi married into the gremory family she would be the head but in cases of noble marriages doesn't the one from the lesser family marry into the higher ranked one? Because the Sitri's Prince rank is higher then the Gremory's Duke rank so wouldn't rias be marrying into the sitri family?
T149Man chapter 1 . 1/16
I think yoh should have a spoiler warning before your AN. It's nice to be informed, but now I won't get the surprise of seeing who becomes his peerage.
Ainz227 chapter 27 . 1/16
I must say that I was pleasantly excited when I got a notification of a new Itachi Sitri chapter in my email, so I must say thanks for coming back, I had already started to consider adding this fanfic to my orphaned fanfic list and I'm glad it's not so xd.
Referring to the chapter, I liked it quite a bit, although I felt that it finished something soon, I think it was because I felt it as a kind of opening of a new arc (and maybe you had that intention) so I have no complaints about this one, especially you got me some good laughs with Itachi acknowledging not being able to sleep without his distant, but at the same time close harem, that said I will not deny that I felt a certain disappointment when that night it did not happen to... something more explicit 7w7.
By the way reading in your note at the end I saw that you already have planned how Itachi will reveal the truth (with the sharingan) which led me to some doubt, Would Itachi really want to show the massacre of the Uchiha Clan to his loved ones? I know that revealing it with words could be very shocking, but it would surely cause those who show it to them with the sharingan to cause some trauma to see their beloved love and family executing such actions, I am somewhat in doubt with that question and although I do not deny that It would be a spectacular chapter to read that moment of revelation through memories and not words, I still have that doubt.
By the way happy holidays very late but better to say no, I look forward to the next chapter n.n
Mrjl chapter 12 . 1/16
So considering Tatsumi died by Esdeath's memories. I'm assuming you followed the anime ending and not the manga?
No-Named-Dude chapter 27 . 1/16
Glad to see you are doing good, and glad to see another update to this awesome story. Don’t worry about the wait between chapters. To be honest, I actually kind of forgot about this story, lol! Sorry about that.

I was laughing up a storm when Itachi was gathering the girls to sleep in his bed. I can just imaging the confusion they must have been feeling on just what he was thinking, considering these sorts of things are normally never his idea. Heh.

And damn, I wasn’t expecting Raiser to be part of that meeting, though when it was explained, it made perfect sense as to why that is. I’m anticipating the match on when he fights Itachi again. If he makes it that far.

As for the old faction that Itachi was insulting, I say ‘out with the old, and in with the new.’

Looking forward to the next chapter.
velniar341 chapter 27 . 1/15
say, if Itachi were to awaken his mangekyou, and he will, I hope you would stay with the 'more magic power/energy/control he mastered, the more his sharingan evolve' setting you made from the first chapter. but even if you want to make the awakening the same like in the anime where he had to kill, I just hope at least it doesn't have to be someone close/precious to him, maybe make it like in a game where he gain experience points from killing enemies?

well let's put aside the depressing setting of mangekyou awakening, was that Sairaorg and Itachi buddy greeting a reference to Seven deadly sins Meliodas and Ban reunion? I really had a good laugh there ngl, thanks for the chapter 3
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »