Reviews for Itachi Sitri
Great story though. Just a minor nitpick
Please don’t tell me that Rias is the reincarnation of Izumi or something. I can accept some reaches when it comes to the DxD verse, but this one is out there.
New chapter?
thomascastillo9987 chapter 6 . 1/26
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reaper chapter 12 . 1/20
Would itachi wear his susanoo armor on his body that would be very awesome
manuelagundez753 chapter 39 . 1/9
Updateeee
The Reaper chapter 39 . 12/22/2023
Will Itachi will get new blade or two short swords similar to the blades of chaos in my opinion I think those would look good with him since he can use the black flames with them
Ahtu chapter 6 . 12/22/2023
Call it a blindspot if you will, it's still a lack of comprehension. That is to say, it's stupid of him. But it's a somewhat believable kind of stupidity for someone who has lived the life of Itachi Uchiha.

Not exactly full on probable for him to be so blind, with his perception in general. But possible.
Ahtu chapter 1 . 12/22/2023
Oooh... Every hallmark of shitty linguistics... You're written as "your" and they're written as "their." This is gonna be tough to handle, hope the writing improves along the way.

At least Itachi hasn't shown himself to be horribly OOC yet, so that's a big bonus. I'm giving it a shot for now.

Beyond that most things look good. Let's hope for continued positive trend in all things(including the linguistic side improving).
NightRogue00 chapter 39 . 12/20/2023
After u finish Itachi Stiri and Demon Eyes Of Fairy Tail can u create a new Dragon Ball x Itachi crossovers? Because I miss From Ninja to Sayian and hope for something similar or a remake. P.S I love your all Itachi Crossovers story and hope for more or new one in the future
Sento Uzumaki chapter 39 . 12/18/2023
Once you finish Itachi SitriDemon Eyes Fairy Tail can remake from A Ninja to a Saiyan or create a Story?
andresskorskiruiz chapter 39 . 12/14/2023
A fantastic chapter! I really enjoyed!
I loved the interaction between Esdeath and Eto, they dislike each other but seeing itachi's memories they points of view are very similar.

I also liked to see Malphas and Serenas reaction in this chapte.. , it's a schock to know that your child had another parents in another universe xd

I really hooopeee to see Eto first kiss with itachi and her spicy moments with him, afterall she's very behind in comparison with Rias, Akeno and Kuroka.

Eto said that she don't have emotions anymore.. I hope that itachi will be able to fix her broken soul... Anyway, keep writing, you are doing greatly and I appreciate your hard work as always.
RuneFather chapter 2 . 12/14/2023
Awesome
Pandorawriters1605 chapter 39 . 12/12/2023
great chapter! continue your great job!
TheGirlWhoWalkedAway chapter 4 . 12/10/2023
the redundant "stoic expression" is getting into my nerves
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »