Reviews for Itachi Sitri
BradyBDaBeast chapter 18 . 1/28
quick question was that fight inspired by that one part of the Arkham Knight game? because if it was that's an awesome twist to it, and I give you kudos!
Shortmike24 chapter 2 . 1/26
you need to read out loud what you write. your dialogue is fucking terrible.
Zhelander chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow... Your first chapter is trash xD Skipping the whole "I'm Death and you've been chosen to reincarnate in a speshial family" cliche thing and the grammartheir" instead of "they're", "is" instead of "are", etc) what the hell is up with a literal newborn, a less than 1 day old kid, speaking? His vocal cords/throat shouldn't even be developed to do that at that point.
Random question

Is it the teen titans Trigon or the animated movie Trigon that curbstomped the Justice League? Just to know his power level in this series.
Asier chapter 33 . 1/11
Its a fact than strenght attract in the supernatural world, i mean Issei is a good example, the red emperor dragon attract a lot of womans of all kinds.
But a devils? is obvous his principal target are their own species, thats why Riser is a standard in the underworld, Riser, Zeoticus, Zekram, most of the devils have harems, i believe Ajuka feels like an asexual devil, Falbium seems like dont care and Sirzechs we dont have information...
But is obvious all of them have a woman who is the leader, like Zeoticus with Venelana.
About Itachi and Rias, i believe if both are marry, Itachi lose his surname and becoming Gremory, because, realize the Sitri house looks like is more a matriarchal family like the Leviathan who heir womans instead of man.
In conclution all the devil's girl who go to Itachi's bed are girl who act for instint, literally offered to him only wanted he claim it, no for romance only instinct.
Gwynx chapter 13 . 1/9
Small harem my balls. Nice work.
ItachiTrueShinobi chapter 33 . 1/4
Can you make Itachi's EMS to look like this:
rinne-tenshou/art/Itachi-EMS-132532757
And for the part where he show his memories the fight with him Shisui vs the Foundation(Best part of Itachi ARC if you ask me!)
majikss chapter 9 . 12/29/2022
you're making itachis peerage too strong too fast he shouldn't have any satan class members this fast
Jon1111 chapter 33 . 12/27/2022
The goats back, really enjoyed this chapter I love how u made itachi almost more human giving him self doubt about how to handle his situation and looking to shisui for guidance.
Ryouta chapter 33 . 12/27/2022
Itachi segera dibuat mendapatkan mangekyou sharingan min
Guest chapter 33 . 12/27/2022
I hope you don't pair Jack with Damian. They have more of a father daughter thing going on to me. Like looks at jack as his unborn child especially since she is made up of unborn children.

I like the concept behind the seven deadly sins like nanatsu no taizai, but the relationships on their was beyond horrible. Meliodas and Elizabeth terrible. Escanor liking Merlin was actually okay. I was actually rooting for him. Ban and elaine was pathetic. Diane and King was just outta there.
Rtrlx chapter 1 . 12/26/2022
This story has kind of disappointed me. The power scaling is completely off the charts, and the story doesn’t even really revolve around Itachi anymore. I only started reading because I wanted to see Itachi in DXD, now, the story’s mostly revolves around his peerage members and we barely see Itachi in each chapter. Plus, how has he not awakened his EMS yet.
fallendemon248 chapter 33 . 12/26/2022
Honestly we should start a betting pool of whos gonna be the one to get Itachi's first time, I keep expecting akeno or rias but kuroka got pretty close there. Im dying from suspense here, I was really expecting to see itachi meet the gods and maybe feel a reaction from his sharingan. I wonder how they'll feel about him and his abilities if he gets the mangekyou.
contato.pedroaugustodias chapter 4 . 12/26/2022
Do you know any other words beside emotionless and stoic?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/26/2022
Awww Eto and Raven are bonding.
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »