Reviews for Itachi Sitri
Serafall in harem
Poharan chapter 22 . 11/24
My heart almost break when Itachi call Sona "Sasuke", i figured out if someone touch a single hair of Sona, Itachi can goes mad killing her agresor.
I would like to see more about Sona and Itachi relationship and less Rias and the rest, i know the history dont focus on Sona but cmon, is his little sister.
Good work!
enumeaelish666 chapter 22 . 11/22
Hopefully it is the biblical god with the help of Hagoromo who made Itachi reincarnate in dxd, since according to a spoiler the biblical god is not dead but in a coma, it would also be a good drama that when the mangekyo sharingan wakes up his disease will develop again and instead of awakening the eternal mangelyo sharingan, it is Hagoromo who appears to give it its chakra and obtain the rinnegan. In your other works it is always Itachi who explains his past with an illusion, it would be great if in this case it was not him and that the characters close to Itachi find out differently. Hopefully Kurama is Yasaka's husband
CrazyMr chapter 3 . 11/19
"I am not sure if it is just me but almost all authors make children being doing shit that they have no business doing when their mc starts out young" I say with an emotionless expression. " We have all this shit going on when he is 4 years old and we have Riser having sex with a bunch of different women at 10 years old." I say with an emotionless expression. "Can a 10 year old even get it up?" I ask with an emotionless expression.

"And yes I know that he is reincarnated and I do not expect him to act like an actual 4 year old." I say with an emotionless expression. "It is the way the adults are interacting with the children that is bothering me." I say with an emotionless expression. "Besides Serafall everyone is treating them like actual adults and not the 4 year olds that they are, but even then Serafall will be treating them the same when they are grown so that dosent say much." I say with an emotionless expression.
Annoyingguest chapter 22 . 11/18
Is the god who brought Itachi to this world shiva ( since he is one of the strongest) or Indra due to the Uchiha history with having an ancestor named Indra. I want to know please. P.s I love the Sasuke naming scene and everyone’s reaction. It was awesome and one of my favorite scenes to date.
DevilishPotato chapter 10 . 11/16
Lol Behemoth is not joke, man!
DevilishPotato chapter 9 . 11/16
Lol! Harry sounds like Whitebeard! damn It's already 3 am and here I am still reading! lol!
DevilishPotato chapter 9 . 11/16
man! this is good! I love you author for creating this awsome fic. eermr Imagine Bob taking a 24 hour sleep and than he suddenly Becomes TheOne from SDS #Godescanor lol
DevilishPotato chapter 8 . 11/16
Holy sh*t! I"ve never thought I'd say this but I love this Jaclk The Ripper
DevilishPotato chapter 7 . 11/15
Great chap, inspire of the fights from Escanor vs Estarrossa and Meliodas vs Escanor! mam, I loved this chapter
DevilishPotato chapter 6 . 11/15
hehehehe let's GOOOOO!
DevilishPotato chapter 5 . 11/15
I don't think Raven would take the 2 bishops also I don't think that's the way a young devil gets his Evil Pieces but I know why you didn't have him get mutated since if you use mutated than you would have to use less evil piece in one person than you won't only have 7 deadly sins but have someelse. To be honest I don't mind.
DevilishPotato chapter 4 . 11/15
Well, you can't have Serafall be Obssessive with Itachi without her wanting him to be with her so I'd say either take both Sona and Serafall or none cause Serafall añso has Sona and if Itachi decides to push away Serafall than she would lean more on Sona side but if you get Sona than you automatically get Serafall! anyways I think we forgot Yasaka here but meh! I don't mind not having her but also don't give her to Issei cause I hate that little sh*t! well more like Reader would dislike Issei having his own harem but hey you can give him the underused characters? Ophis would make a great Doll Wife, she is so cute . so having these 6 girls is enough for me! though I would love some love between a villain woman and Itachi, you know all that drama and sh*t!️
DevilishPotato chapter 3 . 11/15
Oohh Rize
ooh Rias
oohh Kuroka
ooh Akeno
ooh Koneko
by the way, NOOOOOOOOOO! ITACHI IS DENSE AF!
DevilishPotato chapter 2 . 11/15
I like it! 7 Deadly Sin! hehehe
also These Husbands are so SIMPS!