Reviews for Itachi Sitri
Zerufuke chapter 1 . 8/20/2023
End conflict between all three factons
is he retarded
he failed with humans as new gen forget about grudges of old in favor of future as they have short lifetime
but there are immortals , they have a lifetime of grudges
peace isn't possible in this stage not by even the great Itachi uchiha
KingInTheNorth27 chapter 37 . 8/20/2023
New chapter thank you for the update and also damn you for a cliff hanger was looking foward to a fight between all the sins and the hero faction but i can certainly wait for the next.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/20/2023
Good chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2023
The story wasn't bad, just a bit too boring for me to want to continue. The whole Kokabiel thing was just so boring that I had to skip all of it, and I don't think that I missed anything.

Seriously, Itachj as a whole is just dam boring at this point. Pansy little illusions and a few spells with shitty names are his whole fighting style.

Its not eve his awesome "you are fucked before even trying to fight me thing" he had going on in cannon.
manuelagundez753 chapter 35 . 8/5/2023
Bro?
You're good?
Not update?
Guest chapter 36 . 7/24/2023
Please update
Eldenlord184 chapter 36 . 7/21/2023
When is there going to be updates
Grimfireshot chapter 36 . 7/15/2023
your really killing this story I can't wait for you keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2023
Почему не выходит новая глава?
manuelagundez753 chapter 36 . 7/14/2023
Update?
ElverGalarga chapter 36 . 7/13/2023
I would like to ask you a question regarding power levels. You mentioned earlier that naruto and madara six paths are not strong enough to be in the top 10 strongest existences. Does that mean that even the strongest beings in the world of naruto shippuden like Madara jinchuriki of the 10 tails or Kaguya Otsutsuki herself does not have enough power to be equal to the strongest beings in DxD?
RazerGamer501 chapter 36 . 7/9/2023
Increíble trabajo amigo! Espero con ansias el siguiente capítulo :P
Me encantaría ver algún otro shinobi en un futuro, sería una gran sorpresa la verdad xD
Sigue así amigo, hagas lo que hagas lo haces fenomenal!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/8/2023
When show Itachi's memories I just hope they him training with his kunai throwing skills when sasuke watch him because that is BADASS!
Abused Condom chapter 2 . 6/30/2023
I'm sure you improved and all but this chapter may be one of the most heavy handed forced/railroaded/unnatural written chapters I've ever read.
chodeji chapter 36 . 6/27/2023
I just want to say I binged read your story in 3 days from beginning to end. I loved every moment and thought you put into this story and I hope you continue to update!
1,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »