Reviews for Itachi Sitri
ElverGalarga chapter 36 . 7/13/2023
I would like to ask you a question regarding power levels. You mentioned earlier that naruto and madara six paths are not strong enough to be in the top 10 strongest existences. Does that mean that even the strongest beings in the world of naruto shippuden like Madara jinchuriki of the 10 tails or Kaguya Otsutsuki herself does not have enough power to be equal to the strongest beings in DxD?
RazerGamer501 chapter 36 . 7/9/2023
Increíble trabajo amigo! Espero con ansias el siguiente capítulo :P
Me encantaría ver algún otro shinobi en un futuro, sería una gran sorpresa la verdad xD
Sigue así amigo, hagas lo que hagas lo haces fenomenal!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/8/2023
When show Itachi's memories I just hope they him training with his kunai throwing skills when sasuke watch him because that is BADASS!
Abused Condom chapter 2 . 6/30/2023
I'm sure you improved and all but this chapter may be one of the most heavy handed forced/railroaded/unnatural written chapters I've ever read.
chodeji chapter 36 . 6/27/2023
I just want to say I binged read your story in 3 days from beginning to end. I loved every moment and thought you put into this story and I hope you continue to update!
Guest2001 chapter 36 . 6/24/2023
not gonna lie, this story has gone really good, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2023
Если вы захотите вы кажется можете добавить и Нагато в эту историю, ведь Итачи запечатал его душу в Тоцука, по желанию он может его и распечатать, для какой-то цели. Когда Итачи пробудит msh его способности как-то усилятся? Они могут быть слабыми в мире где уничтожение вселенной является простым делом.
ItachiTrueShinobi chapter 36 . 6/23/2023
I think Serafall should make Itachi ANBU outfit for his upcoming game against Saraiorg (might have butchered his name!)
GuEst chapter 36 . 6/21/2023
Hey, Just wondering, When Itachi gets Mangekyo, is it gonna be the same thing and abilities but far more enhanced like thorough control over the black flames Illusion mixed with Itachi’s new powers (Cause spawning the Susanoo phantom warrior is just as cool itself) or is it gonna be different? It is logical that Itachi should still have the Mirror shield and the Totsuka blade as they are apparently bonded to his soul. It just wouldn’t feel the same or as great if it were something else. Also good fanfic.
Mr. Haziq chapter 36 . 6/19/2023
Local police? Not something like the Public Security Intelligence Agency?
Guest chapter 36 . 6/12/2023
Nice chapter, can't wait for the next update. I'm still waiting for this story every day
Infinito chapter 36 . 6/10/2023
so Itachi wants to be police officer and live a peaceful life
do you think I would believe this shit
I feel he is gonna suffer in next chapter
after all you are not going to give him a happy ending
Sinon47 chapter 36 . 6/10/2023
When will the next chapter be out? This series is just too good and I constantly need more of it.
fallendemon248 chapter 36 . 6/8/2023
Oh man I can't wait to see if Bob completes his training and maybe gets a girlfriend in rossweiss, can't wait to see the rest of this arc
andresskorskiruiz chapter 36 . 6/7/2023
Thank you for the update! Nice chapter!
1,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »