Reviews for Itachi Sitri
Conker9999 chapter 42 . 4/8
Does Itachi have access to Izanami, Izanagi and Kamui?
EmilyGonzalez chapter 41 . 4/5
It's incredible, each fight has so much detail that they are very entertaining to read.
I love this story is a thousand times better than the original story and these last fights were very well written except for Raven against the queen of Sairaor, it shows that you nerfed Raven so that in the end it's just Itachi and Harry.
zakan chapter 41 . 4/3
Wonderful chapter! Loved the striptease scene, I also stand with the Greek pantheon jejejejeje
Woooo. Some Ws for Eto. Prove dem gods wrong about ghouls.
Ainz227 chapter 41 . 4/3
I read chapters 40 and 41 and I loved them, I admit that I was quite satisfied with the fights, I especially liked Eto's, but there is something that generated a certain frustration in me, I would say, you would say that Raven in her battle with Kuisha was nerfed ( I mean weakened on purpose) with the goal that in the end it will be Harry and Itachi vs Sairaorg and Regulus? This question arises from the fact that in her first fight, Raven finished it quickly and did not feel that she had exhausted herself. If we consider how much she fought in the invasion of Trigon, for this tournament Raven should have had greater control or minimal resistance at the time. to fight and since in that fight with Kuisha she did not show herself as such, considering how damaged Kuisha was I felt that in reality, Raven should have won :v.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 22 . 4/3
Idk issei was the right choice to give Itachi love advicelike says the guy wjo csnt see the difference between calling someone their title and name
Just what?
Gilgamesh50 chapter 22 . 4/3
So sona can use Itachis favor ? I dont get it
Gilgamesh50 chapter 18 . 4/3
In my head and my opinion
Konekokid just cant change that
BOKCItachi chapter 41 . 4/2
Ok Damian just pulled the Vegeta TFS XD
Ainz227 chapter 40 . 4/2
Hello, I'm glad to have a new update from you so I will be reading the chapters with pleasure. You know, I had a certain doubt, searching the Naruto wiki, the information about Itachi shows that by the end of his life he reached 1.78 meters tall, but considering that Itachi, like Itachi Sitri, led a much "healthier" life. and not so stressful, I was wondering, how tall is Itachi in your fic? I know it's not relevant information, but for some reason I can't get that question out of my head :v, thank you in advance.
fallendemon248 chapter 41 . 4/2
Whoa double update! I thought the fight would be 2 parts butnyour making it a 3 parter. Really loved itachi meeting Gabriel and how funny it was when she kidnapped him. The fights were great especially Jack's. So are planning on having hades be the next antagonist in the next arc since thats kinda whats next? Or are you gonna go a different direction with his character?
accel47 chapter 41 . 4/2
Chapter wonderful!
Barbatus Lupus Rex chapter 18 . 4/2
I am vengeance ! I am the night ! I AM BATMAN !
Barbatus Lupus Rex chapter 2 . 4/2
Isn’t incest a normal thing in the supernatural world though, especially in the devils case, lucifer and lilith are technically siblings after all
1,770 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »