Reviews for Itachi Sitri
FINALMENTE NUEVO CAPITULO SIUUUUUU️️️
Bro let him cook
update please
Jxgod chapter 37 . 3/17
police brutality is going to reach a whole new level once officer itachi sitri, a devil god with the power to create universes joins the ranks isnt it lmao. nah fr tho im still not over that, this is honestly like a scientist finding the cure to cancer using his skills to work in retail. if he wants to be a police officer he couldve taken it to the next level and strong armed his way into creating a force that monitores the entire supernational world. make sure that the peace he intends to create is kept by everyone, as there will always be troublemakers. working in one small town in one small country of a single HUMAN realm when thesers and entire multiverse is absolutely insane.
Jxgod chapter 37 . 3/17
if behemot isnt satan class then pretty much all the sins should be superior or at least be equal to him in power. why is he running his mouth?
Jxgod chapter 36 . 3/17
rinnegan is not impossible. oh hell yes! this is why I love ANs.
Jxgod chapter 36 . 3/17
honestly I dont see itachi taking up a job in the human world. seems weird to me. none of what he would do acting as a human would actually matter in any shape or form. not to mention that hes a pretty much immortal devil/god hybrid hed have to change jobs every decade simply because he dosent age. Dont see this being sustainable after a couple centuries. honestly he should just embrace the ways of the house husband. acting the family man and raising the numerous children hell end up having with his harem.
Jxgod chapter 35 . 3/17
so its either destruction for the gods or for the devils? honestly good ridance for the gods. like 98% of the fucking suck ass. the greek pantheon are all monsters and the norse in this story arent much better. at least the devils here have the capacity for change. cant say the same for the gods
Jxgod chapter 34 . 3/17
damnit I though this couldnt get any more badass and then bob comes around and completely steals the show. making mjolnirs twin his bitch. honestly atp damian needs some sort of buff too, all other peerage memebers have real potential and ability to reach godly levels of power. I dont see damian being able to get up there just yet.
Jxgod chapter 34 . 3/16
Itachis mc energy is absolutely overflowing today as usual hahaha. went to the godly weapon forging dwarfs on a side mission and out of ALL the extremely capable and talented people hes promotly singled out and offered a weapon of priceless worth. Id call it cliché if I didnt like it so much.
Jxgod chapter 33 . 3/16
„itachi will get his mangekyo in the hero faction arc“ if I had a dollar everytile I read that sentence by now id be rich hahah. why are people so impatiant? itachi has been growing stronger and stronger with plenty of new and exciting abilities even without the mangekyo. If anything this makes it more exciting. Im also really wondering if the rinnegan would ever be a possibility. technically the sharringan is a precurso for the rinnegan, but it needs part senju/ashura DNA to activate. something itachi dosent have acces to. But then again this is a whole diffrent world so who knows
Jxgod chapter 32 . 3/16
itachi marrying into the gremory family is just plain unfair for every and all remaining pillar families out there. what is it with the gremories and aquiring them premium genes? power if destruction from venelana and bow the sharingan from itachi. wait a couple years and theyll get the pheonix immortality in there too
Jxgod chapter 32 . 3/16
damnit itachi really is me worldwide. hes like kakashi in og naruto. everybody wants a piece of him
Jxgod chapter 26 . 3/15
Im not gonna lie this whole situation was pure selfishness on part of the girls. they might tell themselves its to help itachi, but he clearly dosent WANT them to. they just cant deal with how it makes the miserable not being able to help him and want to make that feeling go away, completely disregarding how what theyre doing would make him feel.
Jxgod chapter 26 . 3/15
I love azazel man pahahah. „I aplogize for my outburst“ this mf is hilarious
New chapters?