Reviews for My Little Pony: Season 8 (Special Version)
You think that Chrysalis would make clones of Rexy and Blue too?
I highly recommend that Sarah Vowell voices as a Juvenile Allosaurus.
Calvin chapter 11 . 7/3
I wonder in the Mean 6 episode, will Rexy and Blue become suspicious of their friends odd behaviors and converse in secret?
Calvin chapter 11 . 7/3
I kind of expected for Blue to lose her mind like Bruce from Finding Nemo and Alex from Madagascar did when they smelled meat and blood. And then Pinkie randomly appears and utters out, “She’s gone savage… INTERVENTION!” before trying to hold her off.
Calvin chapter 10 . 6/26
Cullen the Coelurus (will. )
Calvin chapter 10 . 6/23
I was thinking of Black Night to match his black coloration, but Jay sounds okay the same. Also, I had a few ideas on Sir Ripper and his role in the My Little Pony Movie 2: Fallen Kingdom story:

He has heard a legend about a purple-scaled dragon born among ponies like Phango the leopard from Khumba.

He wants to cause a mass extinction event to wipe out ponykind and all others like Ultron from Avengers: Age of Ultron.

He has an army of hybrid dinosaurs and some of the enemies the Mane Six has made over the last seven seasons like Drago Bludvist from How to Train Your Dragon 2.

He causes the volcano to erupt so he could destroy Equestria’s last line of defense and leave the land unprotected.

And

During the final battle between him and the Mane Six and their allies, he wears armor similar to that of the Shredder’s in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014), complete with the magnetic blades and a blade on his tail.

I was also thinking of giving some of the dinosaurs on Isla Dino some character personality.

Corey the Carnotaurus (Jonah Hill)
Seth the Sinoceratops (Christopher Mintz-Plasse)
Patrick and Penelope the Plesiosaur Twins (T.J. Miller and Kristen Wiig)
Baily the Baryonyx (Mae Whitman)
Eduardo the Edmontosaurus (George Lopez)
Cullen the Coelurus (will. )
Cyrus the Compsognathus (Jamie Foxx)
Terence the Albertosaurus (A. J. Buckley)
Matilda the Tarbosaurus (Anna Paquin)
Carlisle Cullen of StoryBrooke chapter 10 . 6/23
Yes yes, it is a good name for Jr's father.
Is there at any chance you can write an episode abput Rexy? Like: Rexy's birthday or anything that stars Rexy?
Should Chrysalis team up with the Indoraptor in The Mean Six?
Should Chrysalis would team up with the Indoraptor in The Mean Six?
Calvin chapter 9 . 6/12
Sir Ripper voiced by James Spader
Calvin chapter 9 . 6/12
Now that I think about it, I believe Sir Ripper would be a nice name for the Indoraptor, along with the voice of Frank Welker aka Megatron since he can sound threatening if he wants to be.
Doc fossil chapter 9 . 6/12
Indo is the best idea for a name I think
And I think he should be
Voiced by Djimon hounsou
Use Liam Nelson as indoraptors voice and make Claire, Owen, franklin, , Ian Malcom ponies please I just don't think it would be a good idea to make them raptors or dinosaurs. Ponies I can understand but Dinosaurs nope
Who are the voice actors for the dinosaur kids like Junior and Rex?