Reviews for My Little Pony: Season 8 (Special Version)
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 7 . 9/2
can The Indoraptor be as Cozy Glow BodyGuard in My little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 8 Finale School Raze.
Calvin chapter 12 . 8/31
I wonder if Rexy and Blue might meet Tirek or stay at the school to help defeat the villain. Also, in What Lies Beneath, do you think that you could give the dinosaur students some challenging fears? Like Apato getting attacked by bloodthirsty pterosaurs in a storm, Patchi losing his family, Rex getting taken away from his family, Jr. facing against dinosaur hunters or bullies, and Buck and Blaze surviving a volcano eruption?
Calvin chapter 13 . 8/31
Hey, have you seen the new episodes yet? Maybe they might have something that might be worth adding Blue and Rexy in?
Calvin chapter 13 . 8/26
Will Blue and Rexy join Twilight and Rarity to Friendship University? And what are the holiday traditions for dinosaurs during Hearts Warming Eve? How will the dinosaurs react to the Pillars of Equestria?
Calvin chapter 13 . 8/24
Chrysalis and Tirek have so much too learn to be true villains. Who can teach them the ropes? Sir Ripper the Indoraptor of course! Btw, I had hoped that Blue and Rexy would have joined the others and noticed the differences before encountering Chrysalis and the Mean Six. Oh well, can’t win them all.
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 13 . 8/24
blue as a history with old bug face.
Please update this story
Can't wait for the next chapters
You think that Chrysalis would make clones of Rexy and Blue too?
I highly recommend that Sarah Vowell voices as a Juvenile Allosaurus.
Calvin chapter 11 . 7/3
I wonder in the Mean 6 episode, will Rexy and Blue become suspicious of their friends odd behaviors and converse in secret?
Calvin chapter 11 . 7/3
I kind of expected for Blue to lose her mind like Bruce from Finding Nemo and Alex from Madagascar did when they smelled meat and blood. And then Pinkie randomly appears and utters out, “She’s gone savage… INTERVENTION!” before trying to hold her off.
Calvin chapter 10 . 6/26
Cullen the Coelurus (will. )
Calvin chapter 10 . 6/23
I was thinking of Black Night to match his black coloration, but Jay sounds okay the same. Also, I had a few ideas on Sir Ripper and his role in the My Little Pony Movie 2: Fallen Kingdom story:

He has heard a legend about a purple-scaled dragon born among ponies like Phango the leopard from Khumba.

He wants to cause a mass extinction event to wipe out ponykind and all others like Ultron from Avengers: Age of Ultron.

He has an army of hybrid dinosaurs and some of the enemies the Mane Six has made over the last seven seasons like Drago Bludvist from How to Train Your Dragon 2.

He causes the volcano to erupt so he could destroy Equestria’s last line of defense and leave the land unprotected.

And

During the final battle between him and the Mane Six and their allies, he wears armor similar to that of the Shredder’s in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014), complete with the magnetic blades and a blade on his tail.

I was also thinking of giving some of the dinosaurs on Isla Dino some character personality.

Corey the Carnotaurus (Jonah Hill)
Seth the Sinoceratops (Christopher Mintz-Plasse)
Patrick and Penelope the Plesiosaur Twins (T.J. Miller and Kristen Wiig)
Baily the Baryonyx (Mae Whitman)
Eduardo the Edmontosaurus (George Lopez)
Cullen the Coelurus (will. )
Cyrus the Compsognathus (Jamie Foxx)
Terence the Albertosaurus (A. J. Buckley)
Matilda the Tarbosaurus (Anna Paquin)
Carlisle Cullen of StoryBrooke chapter 10 . 6/23
Yes yes, it is a good name for Jr's father.