Reviews for Just another girl
Forget-Me-Nott chapter 26 . 11/4/2019
My heart is full of love. What a beautiful story.
Berenina chapter 26 . 10/1/2019
This was really beautiful, I felt the anguish and love between Damon and Elena, a good story.
Aiden Marie chapter 26 . 9/24/2019
Such a beautiful story. I really loved it.
StarlightSo chapter 26 . 9/9/2019
Thanks for the beautiful story. :)
Wild Columbine chapter 26 . 8/31/2019
This was a very tricky one to write, I'm sure. You handled it amazingly. It was beautiful and touching and angsty. Thank you. I really enjoyed it a lot.
Wild Columbine chapter 25 . 8/31/2019
This was a beautiful chapter, I loved it so much.
Tea Roze chapter 26 . 8/28/2019
This was an amazing experience to read. Great story, I really loved it.
Marion Ravenwood chapter 26 . 8/21/2019
Loved it! I swear you can write anything!
Shane Falco chapter 26 . 8/20/2019
Just finished reading this and it was amazing. Loved your style and loved the ending.
Rag Doll 59 chapter 26 . 8/17/2019
Just WOW. I've sat here today desperately trying to occupy my mind and I just wan't to thank you immensely for doing that. I truly loved this fic, it made me feel every emotions and create a bond with your characters. Beautifully written and just generally beautiful!
Bernadette1943 chapter 26 . 8/16/2019
What a beautiful, wonderful way to end this story. My heart just melted. Thank you.
Blue Diamunds chapter 26 . 8/10/2019
I truly thank you for the gift of your talents. This is just terrific.
Blue Diamunds chapter 25 . 8/10/2019
I loved this story, it's so well planned out and its just..awesome.
Finley Jean chapter 26 . 8/9/2019
You've captured their love and growth so beautifully. You truly have talent for telling stories and making your readers feel.
Best of luck in your post Delena life.
The Goonies chapter 26 . 8/8/2019
This was a fantastic tale. It was full of drama and conflict- very intelligently done. I have had this on my to-read list and finally got to it. It is one of those stories that I wish I had read much sooner. It is that good. Thanks.
1,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »