Reviews for Playing With Fire
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Story abit confusing but it's ok
fang1108 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
it was ok...i guess...i mean i dont really think pyro is that flirty with other girls. i fell for him because he was kinda mysterious ya no? but i like how hes a writer,sexy
GuesssWho chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
Aww . . . did it have to by Mystique?
nfmadprops04 chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
I really liked this story. One of the only PYRO-GOES-GOOD that I can actually tolerate - and you did it really well. Mad props! Sequel.
Kyzr chapter 16 . 7/13/2004
Wow. Great fic, excellent, top of the line, market it and sell it. Well, maybe not that,but it is still excellent nonetheless. It's freakin awesome. It'd be cool if ya made a part two too.
T. Riddle chapter 16 . 7/1/2004
Wow, I really liked that. It had Remy in it, too so it was just even cooler. I love Pyro, he's the best. I'm off to read the sequel.
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
nice spory, i liked it!
Lunn chapter 16 . 3/11/2004
I absolutely LOVED this story! I love Pyro the best out of all the mutants so this story rocked! I couldn't find a good pyro fic until i found this story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequels! _ I'm hoping they will be as good as this one _ anywho, awsome story! hopefully ill be able to review ur other ones. bye-ee!
sunnysfunny chapter 16 . 2/25/2004
Wow! Wow! I totally enjoyed reading this fic...the next part will have to wait till tomorrow but great job! Oh and no I didn't think you were going to kill John. I read some of the other reviews and being cocky is part of John's personallity...and I love it!
Helen J Haslam chapter 6 . 1/8/2004
Gambit! This story is getting soo good!
Helen J Haslam chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Dude! My brother told me to read this story coz it's apparently really great - and he's right! Cool writing, and fab to see someone else taking X fiction seriously :-) Will read more tomorow (coz it's kinda late now) keep up the good work! Helen x
Icy Flame chapter 16 . 8/6/2003
Aw how bittersweet! I really liked it. This was cool. I enjoyed reading this alot. It was amazing. Everyone was in character, great work! I look forward to seeign your work in the future! Later yo, Icy
X-Girl4 chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
I cant wait to read the rest!Great!
Filthy Warumono chapter 16 . 7/15/2003
Three words.

I Envy You.

This is the best Pyro fic I have ever read! Wow you did such a good job on descriptions and all your characters are very much IC. I can actually imagine them doing so. *_* Wow I found your other part two of this one and so I figured I'd hunt down the first one and I did so and it's really really really awesome! Keep up your work!
chattypandagurl chapter 16 . 7/13/2003
This is a great story! A little confusing, using all the comic characters and the movie characters...and some like Deathstrike a little differently...but it was great!