Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Karozon chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You have terrible grammar. No offense. Please don't get mad. But still. You have awful grammar. And you don't need to put thoughts into parentheses. That's a bit strange. Overall, not bad, though. But why would Motoko practice naked? If you respond to this, please don't cuss. Please. That's all I can see for now. Bye!
Rurouni chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Actually, "Battosai" is the term used for those who have mastered the art of batto-jutsu, or the art of sword-drawing. The modern-day name for it is "iaido" and the student, "iaidoka".
Silverbane911 chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Wondeful stories, i enjoy all your work, and it's so good to find someone who belives that Keitaro shouldn't love Naru, but one of the other girls insteid ((Preferable Mutsumi))
PenName Valid chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
D-sama chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
actually Hitokriri Battousai means Master Assasin so it's probably sometjing along those lines.
Hanku Royiaki chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
I have seen that movie; it's "Funny as Fuck". A great analogy to Mutsumi.

Keep the the funny as fuckness up!

Hanku
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
hey this a pretty dang good story keep up the good work and what is with the japaness we have trems it tell us the show fir at least for that have watched love hina
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
hey i like this story when is the next chp going to be done
SiobhanSundering chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey, pretty interesting fic here! Some grammatical errors kind of ruin the flow, but overall it's something worth reading. Also, there's a while where either i'm delusional or you're accidentally writing Keitaro when you mean Kentaro. (the part where Kentaro comes to see Motoko) Keep it up!
The Gatherer
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Hey I love the story just a whole bunch of errors. Its funny and I can't wait for more...

if u need a prereader email me at
im an idiot chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
"Monty Python and The Holy Grail"the funniest movie in history, kickass!
Baka-Alaskan chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
Man, that was the greatest chapter yet! Great Job!
Baka-Alaskan chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
Very nice chapter there ,Shi. Really like this story.
Blight chapter 4 . 8/5/2003
ACtualy, the Wakizashi is only used for Seppuku (Honorific Suicide) and quit making your chapters so damn short!
m chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
very good, please continue and post another chapter soon