Reviews for Kei to my Heart
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I know some songs that come to my mind for when Kei starts fighting the BCAN in the next chapter. First there's "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC, "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica and "Set the World Afire" by Megadeth.
Miguel Don Juan chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I started reading this fanfic... about 4 chapters, skimmed and scanned the rest. I myself also developed a liking to Kei's character in flash. I guess I'm just biased in thinking no man is worthy of Kei and her awesomeness, saying this I wasn't too fond of the story... sorry :/ I just don't see her going head over heels in the drop of a hat... the transition to each fight scene didn't pan out too well with some of Kei's fights but other than that if the lovey dovey stuff wasn't in this story. I think you would have a damn good fanfic gem right here :)
gunman chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
YES! Kei finally finds love! I knew that girl had it in her! Now if we could just get Yuri to find a 'qualified' guy...
thesharperedge chapter 13 . 6/30/2005
i read the entire thing before i reviewed and i love it its got action tragedy and romance all in one the only thing i could find wrong with it were a few spelling and gramatical errors great dialouge it had a good flow it was great especially when its your first dirty pair fanfic
Dust'in chapter 13 . 2/29/2004
Good one. Write the wedding story please.
I too had an attraction to Kei.
I feel your pain.
mikethebigW chapter 13 . 2/5/2004
"Kei has never felt so happy in her life" - well, it's about time - if anyone deserves it, it's Kei. Did you notice that in all of the Flash series, the only times you get to see Kei smile without any malice or angst behind it is the end of the "Steamy Hotsprings Romantic Tour" when she and Yuri finally get to go to that restaurant, and the OP of Mission 3 when she and Yuri are riding the stars? Our poor Kei has had it rough, but man, she feels like a woman, now!.
p.s. It's almost unbelievable that Kei hasen't before this been in love. Kei IS butch and rough around the edges, but she is HOT! The fact that no one before Kevin saw this is amazing.
p.p.s. - Really good story.
M.
Gawdzilla chapter 13 . 2/1/2004
This story makes me cry evry time i read must submit this storyto sunrise and make it become a DPF moive becuae it is SO FREAKING AWSOME! You are my hero. Plus i wish i was kevin becuse i love kei as much as anyone out there. Also u will see boht kei and yuri again once i get my story Mobile Suit Gundam: the battlemasters up.
akira12 chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Nice , very nice. i like dirty pair alot and i think my favorite is Kei. kinda girl ide like to meet but eh, none exist 0). i read it all in one sitting and i enjoyed every ounce. i hope you write the wedding chapter or something more i'll be on the look out for an update. thanks again for this story, it instantly killed my boredom.
Miyuki10 chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
How could you make me think they were going to get married in this chapter? O_O They need to get married now...I need to cry tears of joy for Kei! I can't believe it! Someone who finally realizes how beautiful Kei is! Who cares Yuri?
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 13 . 7/10/2003
Very touching story. Y'know in my opinoion you should show this to the people at ADV and maybe they could try to hel you make it. This is movie material man! It's great. I hope you can take my advice. Now about that wedding...
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
That was very touching. I wish them luck! I can't wait for the final chapter!
Miyuki chapter 11 . 7/8/2003
Perfect! This fic is perfect! Its so beautiful! I love it! Kei finally gets someone! It funny how you used the scene where Kei punched Toma from Mission 2.
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
Oh man. THis seems to geting better. Don't have to apoligize about u chnaging scenarios dude. IT's part of life. Love is a a great feeling yet our greatest pain. Kei had it throughout the story so I think you're doing just fine no matter what. Keep going man! I love it! _
Hart chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
Good cant wait for the next chapter
megalomaniacurashima chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
hahah, frankly i'd leave him dead, as a dirty pair fan i realize that they could never keep a man, but hey my story yuri gets married, write how you want. going great and better if it all makes sence x_x hehehe, just a few loose ends left open, s'ok you not done yet.