Reviews for EstelEstelle
KFF chapter 1 . 2/15
I was checking through my favourites and found this story after a long time. I see you still haven't updated or left a message to let your followers what happened, and that is sad. It's been 10 years this year since your last update and it is quite obvious you gave up on it without much care for the people following it. If you could at least have let us know years ago why you just dropped this story after promising that things were looking up, that would have been great. I still want to know what would have happened and am still curious why you dropped it so suddenly and without warning.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
I'm very sad that you seem to have abandoned this story. It is very interesting though from the hint you gave in this chapter, I fear Arwen's place in the story when Elrond said something about the bond Estel would never share with anyone else or so he thought. Though I love Arwen and it would add drama to the story, with everything else going on, it seems unnecessary. I hope that, if you continue this story, that Estel stays with Legolas and Arwen stays like a sister.
eblonde chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
oh my goodness! I am so frustrated to see you haven't finished this! it's amazing! I really hope you decide to continue this fic. I would live to see what happens with the baby and when/if gandalf arrives.

I'm sure your very busy with your twins but PLEEASE continue :) I feel like I'm whining! lol

anyway great story all up. the characterization is great. I really just want to throttle legolas' father and I want to give estel a big hug!

all the best xx
angelina chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Today I redescovered your wonderful story. And to say the truth, I hoped to read a new chapter.

I only hope you will come up soon with a new chapter, even if is very hard to do do after so much time.

Please, come back with a new chapter soon!
Lana.G chapter 14 . 2/11/2006
More then a year ago I first read your story and found it to be an amazing story that was more original than others.

But now that I have come across it again and, to my great dissapointment, find it to not have been updated since I last read it I was most dissapointed in you for not updating, for not even giving a reason or just telling the readers that you do not plan to post again.

I think you should at least post a notice that you will not be updating again or an update to the story which would be even better. If you chose to do neither thats to bad but I hope that you will recondsider things and chose to do the latter rather then the former but no one can make that decision but you.
true-elfy chapter 13 . 10/19/2005
awesome story, and still waiting!
tolazytologin chapter 14 . 10/11/2005
Hello, are you still there at all?

Will you ever update this amazing story?

its been what, 10 months since you last updated. You said at the start of this chapter 'I promise things will start looking up', well isn’t that a bit of a lie, I mean, they can only start looking up if you actually UPDATE!

sorry about that, its just, I really want to know what happens in this story and must confess to being impatient with the complete lack of updates.

Yes you do have a life outside of but common, please, there are people out there dying to find out what’s going to happen to Estel, Legolas and the baby.

Please, even if its to, and I really REALLY hope not, tell us you are no longer going to write this story, put something up, either another magnificent chapter or an explanation telling us why you haven’t updated in so long.
angelinangelina59ryahoo.com chapter 14 . 8/22/2005
I was all night up to read this story. I like very much your idea and your writing style.

I feel sorry for Estel right now and I hope that you will come up soon with the next part (and also that you will give him some respite). Please!

Please, do not abandon this story!

I know that it is not easy to take care of twin boys, but I hope that you will also find time to finish this good story.

I like it very, very much!

Update soon, please!
AM chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
PLEASE!
The Lion in Winter chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
I am enjoying this sstory to the point of staying up all night to read it so I will like read the next part.

About Estel's illness, could it be an ingredient that is use in a lot of the foods that is making him sick? Probably that is why they can't pinpoint the retching reflex.

You do like to torture him though. It was funny at first but now the extended illness is making me angst too.
Estel-Ara chapter 14 . 12/6/2004
Whil you come with the part 3? Please! I like this story of yours; it's very original and I hope that you will not let it down now! It's so different of any that i read it untill now! Again, please come and finish this one!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Greetings!

Let me say a few things, if I may.

1. I have really enjoyed this story, Estel/Estelle and enjoy the character interactions and dynamics.

2. I would sincerely hope that you consider continuing this wonderful story. I would dearly like to find out what happens with everyone in the story.

3. I guess,I must congratulate you on your child.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Elizabeth
ast chapter 14 . 8/26/2004
Where are you? Are you planning on updating anytime soon?
Layelleswen chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Good story. Only reviewing chap one to get it on my list.
sielge chapter 14 . 7/11/2004
Where is the next chapter? This idea is something new. I must confess that sometime in the past I have a similiar idea, only that Legolas was the woman. I hope that you will update soon.