Reviews for Proud Parents
willam and jack and jake chapter 35 . 5/23
well done
RevDorothyL chapter 35 . 5/23
So happy to read this latest chapter!

I love the restoration of the Longbottoms and the other good news for the good guys.

As for the bad guys, it's beginning to sound as though Bella is intent on a splashy, explosion- and unforgiveable-filled murder-suicide exit from the new and improving magical Britain, and she's determined to take the 'boys' down with her. If the LeStrange brothers and Rookwood are sane enough, they might want to think about arranging a fatal accident for Bellatrix before the date she's appointed for their big public appearance. It may be the only way for them to have any hope of a quiet life outside of prison, if they're willing to admit that the Voldemort movement is over and even the memory of their former leader is being eclipsed by revelations about the much worse dark lord who's been getting away with it all this time: Albus formerly-Dumbledore.
moonlightXninja168 chapter 35 . 5/22
Glad to see this updated again. Hope you've been doing well.
This chapter was amazing. Alice recoveringand the whole reunion between her and Neville made me tear up.
DragonShinigami chapter 35 . 5/18
Hope to read more of this story soon. I've really enjoyed reading it. Especially loved the Granny V and shaving Dumbledore parts. I laughed when I read those parts.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 35 . 5/20
As always brilliant chapter! I am always so excited to see you have updated! Can’t wait for more xx
love your writing
19Shorty chapter 35 . 5/18
Next Chapter please
You Know chapter 9 . 5/15
After he ripped into Malfoy Harry should have ripped pretty good into Molly about how her and her daughter planning to step between him and his future wife is line theft and he doubts the goblins would take that in kind in anything but straps of flesh cut off your body and feed to you. So I would recommend you keep your opinions when they are about how one spends their summer even if they had been kind enough to invite your puppy dogging daughter, two trouble making sons and their friend on holiday when we already changed or have changed our arrangements around your request. At what point does my being a LORD matter more then you opening your mouth? And this is not about change so much about if you have the right and when you need to hold your tongue and temper. Well I would never harm your family what you believe of Dumbledore or Dumbassadoor. Not withstanding, I would like to add blind faith leads to blind deaths. As in you get twisted and turned and left on your ass, follow the blind and the old will find you lost without a soul. Just look at what happen to my parents, and many others including your brothers. Well I get their was war going on, an old man demanding forgiveness is not how you end a war.

So before you get on me about this or that, you should reflected on if I honestly think my parents would be happy or unhappy by telling you quiet frankly you and Dumbassadoor planning my life to the last very step is the last thing I feel they gave up their lives for, I would also add that people celebrating the fall of Voldemort when they coward in fear rather then resist or prepare to resist, where they did not stand for their own lives and let a child bounce a killing curse off his forehead, just goes to show how ignorant and stupid they and you are by your blind behavior following someone who likely helped plot my parents deaths. So do you wish to be tagged as someone who helped him plot the death of my parents and planning line theft because I am quiet happen to inform the goblins that the danger is very real, and they should prepare to deal with that issue as soon as possible. And here I was thinking about helping you get your missing lordships back and everything, what a shame what a shame.
marisolpotter chapter 35 . 5/12
i love the chapter, thanks for update, i wanted to read again since de begining, before i read this chapter, i love your story, i hope you update soon
V2H chapter 17 . 5/10
A novel (at least to me) approach towards Narcissa. Very Slytherin of her.
Azeri-Doni chapter 27 . 5/10
Joan "can I get shoes with hard toes? Some of the people at Hogwarts might need their ankles kicked, and I want it to hurt then when I do."
MeThat's my teenage daughter now! "if
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 35 . 5/10
it's great. i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
MeinGimli chapter 35 . 5/9
Hurray another Chapter finished.

Snape changing so quickly to visit a school owned and named after POTTER is a bit difficult to believe, but i just wait where you go with him.

I am waiting for the next Chapter, even when it takes a while. It will be worth the wait.

Thanks and take care
roon0 chapter 35 . 5/9
Enthralling and so enjoyable, thank you.
PSay chapter 35 . 5/9
Cornelius, Narcissa and Severus really had their eyes opened when they got to see the Institute. It makes sense that Cornelius would try to make points with the public about changes made to Hogwarts paid for by Harry would be well received. Now all they have to worry about are 4 crazy Death Eaters that will try to kill the most important people at the opening of the new teaching facility at Hogwarts. I look forward to more of this story. Thank you for the update. Sorry it took me so long to read it. I just had a surgery. I'm trying to catch up on my reading. ps
6,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »