Reviews for Final Ending Song
XxriotxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i liked it!
12356789-1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love it. it was so sad. but still very good
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Suffering!HELL NO!You got made it sweet but not too heart wrenchingIt's going on my fav list.I TOTALLY loved the sentence Itachi said.
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
hi cool fic keep up the good work _
Namiko of the Ocean chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
omg... that was beautiful! *sobs* but so sad! I really liked the last line :)
Icygal237 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
kool story i think it was a fight between sasuke and itachi
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
*blinks away tears* Wow... I... wow...
AngelKoryuu chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aww... that's so sad! i hate 'him'!wa! good story! *thumbs up*
Lady Misao chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
wow, dude that was good actually :) not lame at all! i think you should use this for a bigger fic...i dunno explainin what happened before or something or after (? o_O dunno how you'd do that!) lemme know if you do, you got mad skillz.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
That was written really well. I mean REALLY well. It was just a tiny bit confusing.
kirsten chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
that is good it is sad but i like it
bloodstain5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
oh my god! that was wonderful! you really do have a talent for writing, i loved it! it was so sad becasue they both died...but so beautiful at the same time, and the description was wonderfully done! I loved this story, im gonna have to put it in my favorites for now until i can print it out , i loved hte story and please keep writing!
nnnnoooooo chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
*sob*THAT WAS SO SAD! WHY?*cries & cries & cries*

...but it was good...but it was sad...but it was good...*goes for days*...perhaps you could add another CHAPTER? PLEASE?
Sakura Li 2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
very powerful fic... but cute... in a sick twisted way... but at least they end up together *sweatdrop*
KawaiiKenshin chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
So sad... sad but good... *sniff*