Reviews for Final Ending Song
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/22
I actually like this piece, and can't help but notice that you've improved as a writer. This is honestly more of what I was expecting from you as well, and it's put together. The one downside is, no... we can't figure out who the 'shadow' is easily from what little you've written here.
XxriotxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i liked it!
12356789-1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love it. it was so sad. but still very good
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Suffering!HELL NO!You got made it sweet but not too heart wrenchingIt's going on my fav list.I TOTALLY loved the sentence Itachi said.
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
hi cool fic keep up the good work _
Namiko of the Ocean chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
omg... that was beautiful! *sobs* but so sad! I really liked the last line :)
Icygal237 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
kool story i think it was a fight between sasuke and itachi
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
*blinks away tears* Wow... I... wow...
AngelKoryuu chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aww... that's so sad! i hate 'him'!wa! good story! *thumbs up*
Lady Misao chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
wow, dude that was good actually :) not lame at all! i think you should use this for a bigger fic...i dunno explainin what happened before or something or after (? o_O dunno how you'd do that!) lemme know if you do, you got mad skillz.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
That was written really well. I mean REALLY well. It was just a tiny bit confusing.
kirsten chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
that is good it is sad but i like it
bloodstain5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
oh my god! that was wonderful! you really do have a talent for writing, i loved it! it was so sad becasue they both died...but so beautiful at the same time, and the description was wonderfully done! I loved this story, im gonna have to put it in my favorites for now until i can print it out , i loved hte story and please keep writing!
nnnnoooooo chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
*sob*THAT WAS SO SAD! WHY?*cries & cries & cries*

...but it was good...but it was sad...but it was good...*goes for days*...perhaps you could add another CHAPTER? PLEASE?
Sakura Li 2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
very powerful fic... but cute... in a sick twisted way... but at least they end up together *sweatdrop*