Reviews for Charon
TypeVos chapter 27 . 5/14
Just caught up to this - so damn good - thank you
TBWL713 chapter 27 . 5/9
I am impressed. Your writing has improved considerably throughout this story. Keep going!
TBWL713 chapter 9 . 5/9
Oh, so original. "Ares", "Nightshade", Impressing the Golems by doing nothing, Harry going from scared and meek to calm and confident because of the blood adoption, OP blood adoption that turns Harry into Merlin. You really just collected all the crappy cliches you could and threw them in there.

This was so good and then... this chapter happened.
You are such a gifted writer!
AurelionNoir chapter 27 . 4/29
Oh... well, you really are good at making things seem really positive at first and then making it really dreary near the end of a chapter eh, LF74? Welp, I'm not complaining that you've lost your passion in writing this "One of the best" HP fics that I've read - just disappointed that I or we won't be able to see much more of this story. I'm not saying you have to stretch the story as much as you can, but hopefully, you would at least give this wonderful story of yours a "proper" ending :

It would also be nice if you could show us a glimpse of what happened with his ancestors as well (the paintings), maybe even a few conversations as Harry would eventually have to power up against Voldemort's ever-growing villain comeback power. I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly started summoning demons into this world lmao.

Honestly, I would consider this story of yours near the top 3 of my list. The character development of Harry, quite realistic interactions with the other characters as they try to reconnect (Fleur, Tonks, Sirius) and many others. This fic not being my #1 is just being held by the fact that Harry's too much of an "Edgelord" as of the moment, by that I mean he has yet to try and understand his parents as to why - which is understandable of course given what happened to his life but yeah.

Nevertheless, Thanks for bringing this Fic unto the public for us to enjoy!
AurelionNoir chapter 24 . 4/29
Damn, LF74! You really just had to make an otherwise really positive chapter to then becoming instantly dark LMAO!

Honestly, the thing with Fleur got me giggling x) Hope she becomes his wife! They're just too "perfect" for each other not to ;)

And to Harry, I'm glad he realized it early! Hopefully, this makes most of his hubris go away! As I've said before, it's going to be his downfall if he hadn't!
AurelionNoir chapter 23 . 4/29
I really like where the author is going with Harry on this one. He's literally become Dumbledore with the "always right most of the time" mentality and thinking that he's always above everyone he does not consider as "equal". That's one of the most toxic trait that would lead you to downfall. Doesn't help the fact that he is incredibly hypocrite with him so scared to tell Anais of his Job by being labeled as a "monster" lmao. And there's also his "childish" hatred against his parents... urgh. I'm not saying that he has to forgive them, but he should at least try to understand why.

Anyhow, I really hope he matures quickly enough though not through really bad situations - maybe something of a relationship with a certain french lady? *Wink* Honestly, I really wouldn't mind a 3 way relationship here with Fleur and Tonks on the mix, Fleur I feel like is just "necessary" for both Anais and Harry himself.
AurelionNoir chapter 16 . 4/28
Ah. I truly hope that Harry will get past this angsty edgelord period soon. Too much of a hypocrite this one.
ChaMy0 chapter 27 . 4/27
Isso é simplesmente incrível
Ironhidensh chapter 18 . 4/24
So, eventually we will get to some of the adventure this story is tagged with, right? So far its all pain, angst, depression, and murder. Its very well written, and its engaging, but I feel like there has been some false advertisement. You broke Harry far too well for him to every have joy again. He is just a rabib dog that needs to be put down.
Christopher John C. Lumain chapter 2 . 4/16
Where’s the good dumbledore there? Is it good to sacrifice another person just so he could satisfy his self in knowing who is the one in the prophecy?
UnknownReader2001 chapter 27 . 4/15
Love the story! A shame I would have probably already forgotten the small important details by the time you update this and have to read the story all over again. But definitely one of the BEST fanfics I've read so far! I never once lost interest and try to find another story to read, you've kept me hooked till the end!
UnknownReader2001 chapter 12 . 4/13
Genius! You found a way around the prophecy despite Harry being born in November instead of July. Bloody Genius!
UnknownReader2001 chapter 9 . 4/13
Interesting. To anyone who's scrolling through the reviews, I recommend reading this story until atleast this chapter (chapter 9) which I think is the turning point of the story alongside chapter 8.
UnknownReader2001 chapter 1 . 4/13