Reviews for Bee's Purple
yochan123 chapter 8 . 5/1
great writing, omg I would have made sure to NEVER enter these accursed chuunin exams since canon was obviously still playing out with wave (but hope haku CAN be happy. someone needs to pep talk him)

jesus T_T my heart was like OMG SHINO YOU CANNOT DIE

and ugh Naori is in a load of trouble over knowing about the jinchuriki - tho she can blame that on orochimaru im sure, and akatsuki - let's blame everything on orochimaru!

and if orochimaru can do us all a favor and kill hiruzen and danzo that'd be swell
yochan123 chapter 5 . 5/1
she better get kakashi to train her for real else they would die young lol. also sakura honestly would have never fit in with them cuz she lacks both the mindset of a shinobi and skills and everything else
hey kakashi Naori isn't defective! lmao being a flight risk would be better than being stuck in a military dictatorship as a child soldier mercenary

and no kakashi YOUR team was so bad that you deserve all of this and far more. be lucky you didn't get emosuke and sakura

it's kinda hilarious that shino has become naruto's rival though instead of sasuke LMAO

omg shino knowing her better than she did - wow that just punched me! I LOVE IT. SUPPORT!

naruto plz have some self respect bro sakura HATES you and punches you!
honestly idk why he seems to dislike them so much when they never showed him disrespect UNLIKE SAKURA WHO PUNCHES HIM and other ppl

omg itachi but what about your disease? maybe it can be prevented if he finds tsunade earlier?
yochan123 chapter 4 . 5/1
uck you hiruzen trying to make her a soldier earlier by referencing a law by madara - you desperate, much?

yes naori is a true genius and not a yes-man tool like itachi!

We're not training our eyes correctly." No, not quite that, more, "we're not training our eyes period."
super true! let's change it up!
yochan123 chapter 3 . 5/1
not knowing how one piece would end is TRAGIC

but also itachi bro if one isn't a radical then change would never happen and your pacific dreams likewise would never happen:D
yochan123 chapter 2 . 5/1
lol I do think shino won't have to keep the "why" or her with the uchiha "hn" since it's rather uncharacteristic of her
yochan123 chapter 1 . 5/1
well i love that she went from grief to acceptance over itachi and not being able to prevent the massacre - though i would have tried harder to convince shisui and itachi about not murdering their whole families or dying for a useless village that don't give them an ounce of loyalty and all

my boy shino getting some well deserved love is neat

this is hilarious hahaha
Anna chapter 8 . 4/17
I LOVE THIS FIC! 3333
bluedog44 chapter 1 . 4/6
She is hilarious, I love her!
Your mc, its like usa. Their way is the bestest and greatest. Fuck everyone. In reality, she would not survived a year , after spewing the bulshit out of her mouth. They would have dissapeared hear. And this type of person, pacifist etc, are the biggest hypocrites, kill someone dear, they will go on revenge spree, forgeting what they preached. And for god sake, i wish to find a novel, whitout edge lords, angst born of nothing, only for the sake of having angst, and retarded authors, with chunibyou tendencies. Dropped at ch 4.
arubaturos chapter 8 . 12/28/2021
damn. this is a great story.
paulavara140 chapter 8 . 12/23/2021
OMG
OMG
PLEASEEEE UPDATEEEE
Eadlyn I chapter 7 . 12/22/2021
wow. love this
Aiye chapter 8 . 12/11/2021
this is so interesting, pls continue
eyper chapter 8 . 12/1/2021
I mean shit.. that was a lot. I loved every second of it, but damn. I 100% need a new chapter, thank you so much for what you’ve given. Every second read was pure joy. Bout to go read everything else you’ve posted now.
Foxtrot1702 chapter 8 . 11/21/2021
lovely story would love it to be continued