Reviews for Hogwarts Nights: A Post-War AU
Oh so cruel to leave me hanging...wanting more of this absolutely amazing story.
kkcnelson2002 chapter 3 . 5/3
I know it has been a bit, but WOW that was fun!
Caramel4me chapter 3 . 4/23
I hope you continue this! Please!
jessbb27 chapter 3 . 2/25
Wow this is incredible cannot wait for more!
Amariel chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
Oh my god, I think I've just died and come back to life too. For the first time ever I get Sirius and Hermione... just stunned. Triad story of my dreams.
xDeathAngelx chapter 3 . 11/29/2018
okey thanks can't weat to see who you work that but I'M SO EXCITED FOR MORE I LOVE THIS STORY so plz plz more. and FYI You are amazinglove you YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND! my names angel Shultz okey will I just freak you out but I do wish that we could be friends I mean I have did some story but because of my spelling I'm not very good. I've got some good plot's but I wish I'd had some one who would wright them. but because I can't spell but a little bit mainly little words. But yeah I'm rambling and so yeah um sorry if I freaked you out. you probably won't want to answer any more question from me. sorry I need to stop rambling. so please more up dates and yeah sorry rambling and yeah I'm going to shut up now before I make more of a fool out of myself.
p.s. if you don't thank that I'm being stupid for tailing you all this then pm me and I'll get back to you when I'm able to see it which I'll do that when I'm around WiFi but I will answer I promise.
okey byAngel Shultz
Hollowg1rl chapter 3 . 11/28/2018
Oh my I'm having to fan myself and it's freezing where I am! Kudos!
xDeathAngelx chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
hole shit what the hell I thought they where friends
drummergirl101 chapter 3 . 11/21/2018
"coming" between her and remus
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2018
Ooof this is super hot & i adore the idea of night school.
Mrs. Lady Madam Snape chapter 3 . 11/14/2018
This is going to be an amazing story! Excited for Harry and Sirius to be reunited!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2018
Love the story so far :) can't wait for the next chapter :)
Black Banshee chapter 3 . 11/14/2018
Now, to convince Remus...
riversgirl75 chapter 3 . 11/13/2018
Yummmmmmmmyyyyyy!
TheSlytherinStark chapter 3 . 11/13/2018
That last line was absolutely perfect. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Love the triad and so glad Sirius is back as he’s my favourite character.