Reviews for When He Can't Sleep At All
MJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
How sweet! This is one of those fanfictions where I can really picture them doing this and talking like this. You really got them! It was awesome and so heartbreaking! You went deeper than the writers in the show ever did! Awesome!
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Really enjoyable take on when Hyde learns Jackie's mom never came back, leading to "Black Dog". You captured Jackie and Hyde really well. I liked the end where Hyde was feeling his love for Jackie, and it overwhelmed him so much he couldn't sleep.

Jackie, all wet with her small backpack heartbreaking.

and I'm not going anywhere."

I could hear real!Hyde saying this. The way Hyde was loving and protective toward Jackie was very in-character. He didn't sound like a generic boyfriend but like himself with his mix of discomfort and concern. Nicely done.
jackieleanne chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is just the cutest little oneshot I loved it, I could totally see this happening.
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was really cute. Great story.
gwtw-fanatic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Real cute, I loved it!
AdriDee chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
that was cute!
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
yay! he didnt sleep at all! great story, loved it!
simbagirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Good one.
Hillary Moore chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
make more chapters
romancer17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
So good! You really captured Hyde's character - Jackie's too. Very well written!
darbi chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Overwhelmed by the emotion of love...I likes that. Big fan of Hyde's POV...always...this was a great take on his emotions. Wish we could see more moments like this on the show. Oh well..great job.
Lucid Luci chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I really, really like this. It such a feel good story and you did a wonderful job writing it. :)
Liebling chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Oh my gosh...that was adorable!

Gorgeous.

So cute.

~Mel
Jess chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
great story! You portrayed the emotions so well! I loved it. Jackie and hyde forever!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I like it ! Sweet, very sweet!

J.B.S.H. FOREVER TOGETHER