Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
JWolf28 chapter 16 . 2/3/2019
I don't know how long ago you posted this question because I've been eyeballs deep in Stranger Things fanfics for the past month, but I would love nothing more than to reread this story with more detail!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2018
Hi, I read this story last night and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So many AUs are... Not the best but I'm so in love with this story. I love this concept for a Mike/Eleven story, you were able to create a similar situation for the two (hiding her in his house and getting close because of it) while still making it an AU and I just adore this whole thing.
xilften11 chapter 16 . 10/19/2018
Hi, I was wondering if you are still going to do this. BTW Love this fanfic
Mary chapter 16 . 8/7/2018
OMG YESSSSSS I WOULD LOOOOVE THAT YOU WOULD MAKE MY YEAR
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2018
I’d be interested. I loved this story
yes chapter 16 . 7/26/2018
Oneshot Agency chapter 16 . 7/26/2018
If you don’t plan on rewriting the existing chapters, maybe you can do like a missing chapters story, where it’s only the new chapters in a story and they fill in the gaps.
Nerdygeekalex chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
loved tgis story. a rewrite would be unecessary but im inrerested in what plans you have in mind.
AliKattt chapter 15 . 7/25/2018
(Btw you should totally make one of her friends be called a 1940's version of Max or Maxine).
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 16 . 7/25/2018
I'll leave a review because this story deserves all the reviews!
I'm avsolutely glad to re-read a new vversion. :) you're amazing as is this story, so my vote is absolutely!
AliKattt chapter 16 . 7/25/2018
Yes. Yes yes. But it wouldn't be as popular, but still yes.
:):)
robysel chapter 16 . 7/25/2018
Dude I looove this story! If you want to, pls pls give us more!
multisabata chapter 16 . 7/25/2018
Sure, you should definitely expand on it. Also, did they stay together, or did they break up, as she feared they would shortly after?
noDownSide chapter 16 . 7/25/2018
Heck yes! I've been reading so many ST fics that I don't think I commented on yours but I really enjoyed the story. I think more internal thoughts from Mike in the early 'days' of the story and maybe more backstory for El and her Dad and maybe both they and the Wheelers were involved in the underground more?
Starla Marie Locke chapter 16 . 7/25/2018
I always loved this story so I'd be thrilled to read any additions!